ah virgil you and your family look fab & very happy,your wife must be a natural behind the camera ;)

sammclouis said:
ah virgil you and your family look fab & very happy,your wife must be a natural behind the camera ;)

Shall I say she looks better behind the camera than in front of it? No I'd better not!

sammclouis said:

That's the beauty of being a Toggie is that we have a wonderful family album!

virgil said:
Shall I say she looks better behind the camera than in front of it? No I'd better not!
oh dear brave man,i hope shes not reading this ha ha :rolleyes:

Nice Avatars

There are some quite good avatars on here now. Competition;) :p :rolleyes:

Grammer correction

beejay said:
D&A, That sounds a bit Irish to me, ;)(with appologies to our friends over the water)

But I know what you mean, & yes, I mean no, my smilies are not available either. Had a reply from admin saying, " OK I will enable a few features."
but nothing's changed so far.

Especially for you Beejay, I have corrected the grammer (My smiles are not smiling, and so am I) Changed the word "so" to "neither" And I am still not smiling, because I cannot get my smilies into the text, just by clicking. I can however, do it Virgil's way by typing it in. :)

Wot! no smilies

Hi D&A, Now that does read a lot better;) & yes, I can type them in as well, but I can't copy & paste 'em like Virgil says, & obviously they're not near the text box either:( We must be the paupers of the forum :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back