I remember my old mum saying I belonged to the Arsetons.... The Round Arsetons as I couldn't sit still!

As good as a rest?

I think you're stuck with the screen name you chose when you registered, but I am not 100% certain of this point!

graham/kath said:
Is it possible to change user handle on this site or would a person have to reregister as a new user & start again:confused:

yes I can change it for you, PM me will the new one

Smilies

David & Ann said:
My smilies are not smiling and so am I
Hello David & Ann
I have just joined & my smilies are working ok.
Could it be that as you have been a member for a considerable time, may be you were on the previous site that maybe wildcamping had and this did not transfered properly to the new site.
On reading postings, it seems to be the older members (not in age) that the smilies are not working for.
I have no idea if I am right, I was just thinking aloud:eek:

Absent Smilies

David & Ann said:
My smilies are not smiling and so am I

D&A, That sounds a bit Irish to me, ;)(with appologies to our friends over the water)

But I know what you mean, & yes, I mean no, my smilies are not available either. Had a reply from admin saying, " OK I will enable a few features."
but nothing's changed so far.

Don't forget that Admin has more than one forum to moderate and may not have much free time!

I look forward to seeing some of the avatars, if allowed, as some of the profile images are downright wierd so will that continue onto the avatars?

Smilies

I was on a ride-out today to the Lakes with an Administrator from one of my 'bikers forums. (Another glorious sunny day)He was saying that 25 new members had joined the site in the last week & that it was hectic. So I can understand the work-load that must be involved. I've got nothing but praise for the sterling work these guys put into running these forums etc. But I would love to have my Smilies on view, so that I can use 'em. :(

Smilies

"Discrimination" I calls it. Lets all go on strike.:(

Oh! Gawd, that means another vote.;)

to post avatar go to edit your account,edit avatar ,browse,go into your computer file click save then submit changes then all will be done. I did mine this morning.Getting exited now only four and a half weeks untill we pick up our new van, cheers,Tom

tjay said:
to post avatar go to edit your account,edit avatar ,browse,go into your computer file click save then submit changes then all will be done. I did mine this morning.Getting exited now only four and a half weeks untill we pick up our new van, cheers,Tom

Got my red kite up and flying!

virgil

That is a strange avatar coming from you, thought you would want to shoot that.Or is it just ducks and deers. No only joking ,got to have a laugh.

Are we going to let admin pick a design, or have we more suggestions and would like some more designs.

Put the kettle on

GARY ENGLISH said:
That is a strange avatar coming from you, thought you would want to shoot that.Or is it just ducks and deers. No only joking ,got to have a laugh.

I regularly shoot wildlife, ..... though only through the viewfinder on my Canon with 600mm lens attached.;)

The red kite was shot at a place in Wales near the Rhayader dams where they feed them every day and there is a fair kettle of them appear for the feeding.

Perhaps I could incorporate it into my sticker design? :D

Last edited:
Explorer

beejay said:
But, what about the non-appearance of the "Smilies"

I think the smilies is to do with which version of IE (for PCs) you're using!?:confused:

Size isn't everything

If you want to email me the image I will resize in Photoshop! :D

virgil said:
I think the smilies is to do with which version of IE (for PCs) you're using!?:confused:

You need to explain that one Virgil, as I haven't a clue what you mean. Ta!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back