Autogas Lpg

Just filled up on the M54 services, 65.9p/litre (y)

Regards,
Del to
That is cheap.
I thought this reasonable at Keighley Morrisons.

2022-04-25%2011.56.53.jpg

I just paid £85 to fill up from an indicated half tank of Diesel in the MoHo.

Last edited:
94p at Gas Co, Hanley today with a free raffle that gives you £10 off next purchase if you win. Fill up for two near empty tanks cost me £28.75.
Two years ago it cost around £12. :oops:

Not sure if it's true but a older gentleman (80) we believe hit his throttle pedal instead of his brake and led to this mishap in Morrison s Livingston
taxi driver injured a few vehicles but feel for the older gent i do
hope he gets over it

Morrisons Binley Coventry today Diesel £1.70.07 a litre lpg 82.7.

Last edited:
Anguouleme… Diesel

Attachments

• 3A88317C-D08F-40E2-B8D3-CD1FA3A8EB23.jpeg
    3A88317C-D08F-40E2-B8D3-CD1FA3A8EB23.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 60
Last LPG in Auch was 0.76 cents a Ltr… gpl certainly less common, I use Fuel Flash ( on line, no app) to get prices and locations

Hi there is there a app to tell you where the petrol stations do pumped gas.... Thanks

WOW, and i don't have the refillable LPG tanks or Calor gas but the blue camping gas ones that before the gas lark now were far dearer

been thinking of changing to refillable lpg but is it safe to do so now with lpg garages stoping it
Not sure they are stopping it, what will happen to all the rural areas using it for home heating? Scare mongering if you ask me, take a look at the website I linked to, as a full timer I've not really had a problem getting it, sure it's gone up in price and in some areas they are running out but they are getting it back in slowly. Most Calor depots have pumps and will fill your bottles up if they are proper refillables. A BP station on the A5 at Gailey, Staffordshire installed LPG pumps when it got refurbed not took them out :unsure:

Regards,
Del

been thinking of changing to refillable lpg but is it safe to do so now with lpg garages stoping it
My understanding is that LPG is a natural by-product of extracting and refining gas and oil so it's not going anywhere for a while. I really don't know why there is a shortage just now. Is it lack of drivers or the Ukranian situation or something else?

BTW Morrisons in Baglan (nr Port Talbot, S Wales) were out of gas for a couple of weeks but it was 79.9p today, so a drop in price.

Tried filling up at every motorway services and garage from Lymm Services to Chipping Norton two weeks ago. Not a whiff of LPG to be had anywhere, so I have had to resort to a Calor bottle.
Sod not filling up where you can! Go for it. Lesson learned for me. Going North again in two weeks and I’ll try again then. Nice to see its out there again.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back