Autogas Lpg

Me too just filled up with gas and fuel. Morrisons paisley 86p for gas and £1.72 for fuel. Think I’m gonna start filling at the last place before home from now on. £152 lighter. The next person that says motorhome Hollidays must be cheap can come with me for a week and pay.

Watford, Sainsburys today
62p a litre ! Bargain.
Even with 2 tanks @11kg so say 40 litres I now try to top up every 3 weeks if I can. Even though 40 litres should last us 40 days.

Watford, Sainsburys today
62p a litre ! Bargain.
Even with 2 tanks @11kg so say 40 litres I now try to top up every 3 weeks if I can. Even though 40 litres should last us 40 days.

Topping up when you don't need to is one of the reasons there is a shortage.

Same thing happened with petrol diesel.

It is now happening with cooking oil.

Topping up when you don't need to is one of the reasons there is a shortage.

Same thing happened with petrol diesel.

It is now happening with cooking oil.
Lpg not readily available.
Watford on our route.
May have to drive for many miles if I run out. Many Shell garages no longer sell lpg. Many other places report out of order
So whilst I appreciate your point..I do not think 20 litres is adding to the problem.
Ps We are 1/2 year full-timers.
We cannot "go home" if we run out of gas !

Last edited:
At this time of year you can afford not to top up every time you pass it, Calor is yes we have gas oh heck no we don't so I always get a full one as soon as one is MT.

Not sure about there Jim but just heard a Motorhome has just reversed into a petrol pump at Morrisons Livingston and allegedly exploded and they've set a safe boundary In The area hope all are ok
A few reports on Google but old news 08 and 13.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back