Arrrggghhhh

Has crossroads closed now . :unsure:
I think that was the first mainstream 'soap' to feature a disabled person in a major role

1578920517801.png

On my TV loss of sound is the first sign that the battery is getting low. Worth checking before you spend the vino vouchers.

Reactions: 2cv
Crisis over, I took it to bits and found a dodgy connection on the motherboard, all good now. Watched the end of Dr Who on catch up.😁
You poor sad soul, is William Hartnell still wandering through a wobbly scrapyard??

Glad you sorted it! Everyone has their own view on tv's but they have a place in many people's lives and it is very annoying not be able to use it! We have to catch up with Dr Who in UK unless we find someone to download it for us! Internet here is variable, intermittent and pretty rubbish! With Three or Vodafone...:(

First night on our 3 month hunt for the sun and the sound on the telly has packed in. It's an Avtex and it's only 2 years old. What a lump of junk.
Any recommendations as to where we can get a reasonably priced 12v t.v as we drive through France?
If they have lidil try there got mine from there its been ok

I love my tv even when wee are away i have 2 one for wild camping and on for in camp site it just happend that way

Why oh why not live without the infernal oggle box?

In all of my many years of tugging and now the last 5 years of mohoing I have never ever found the need to watch any TV, indeed we only watch a limited few hours per week when living at home............................. So instead, re-learn the art of conversation or reading or playing scrabble or even listening some music or even the twittering of the birds and bees so to speak.

Each to their own I say.
Being a widower and an avid sports fan i would not be without my tv in the motorhome.
After solar panels, additional battery and refillable gas cylinders an auto satellite, Avtex tv and sky box where top of the accessory list. In fact I wouldn’t motorhome without all the amenities I have at home. Shower everyday and no shi@ing in doggy poo bags for me etc etc lol !

First night on our 3 month hunt for the sun and the sound on the telly has packed in. It's an Avtex and it's only 2 years old. What a lump of junk.
Any recommendations as to where we can get a reasonably priced 12v t.v as we drive through France?

Now fixed.:)
Mine packed up on me at two year old but Avtec have a 3 year warranty they had it picked up on the Wednesday tea time and was back to me on the Friday all sorted.You couldn’t get a better service.

Mine packed up on me at two year old but Avtec have a 3 year warranty they had it picked up on the Wednesday tea time and was back to me on the Friday all sorted.You couldn’t get a better service.
Thats what i call a biz VISION. :unsure:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back