Arrrggghhhh

R0B

Has crossroads closed now . :unsure: I think that was the first mainstream 'soap' to feature a disabled person in a major role
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

r4dent

On my TV loss of sound is the first sign that the battery is getting low. Worth checking before you spend the vino vouchers.

Reactions: 2cv

trevskoda

sorry but your on the cross ? roads p.s. happy new year. ok. pj. Same to you and happy & safe travels in the new year.

oppy

Crisis over, I took it to bits and found a dodgy connection on the motherboard, all good now. Watched the end of Dr Who on catch up.😁 You poor sad soul, is William Hartnell still wandering through a wobbly scrapyard??

REC

Glad you sorted it! Everyone has their own view on tv's but they have a place in many people's lives and it is very annoying not be able to use it! We have to catch up with Dr Who in UK unless we find someone to download it for us! Internet here is variable, intermittent and pretty rubbish! With Three or Vodafone...:(

Shonajeff15

First night on our 3 month hunt for the sun and the sound on the telly has packed in. It's an Avtex and it's only 2 years old. What a lump of junk. Any recommendations as to where we can get a reasonably priced 12v t.v as we drive through France? If they have lidil try there got mine from there its been ok

trevskoda

It makes me laugh, all these people who spend half their lives online condemning others for watching TV. Ones interactive,the other chewing gum for the eyes,head down now.

Obanboy666

Why oh why not live without the infernal oggle box? In all of my many years of tugging and now the last 5 years of mohoing I have never ever found the need to watch any TV, indeed we only watch a limited few hours per week when living at home............................. So instead, re-learn the art of conversation or reading or playing scrabble or even listening some music or even the twittering of the birds and bees so to speak. Each to their own I say. Being a widower and an avid sports fan i would not be without my tv in the motorhome. After solar panels, additional battery and refillable gas cylinders an auto satellite, Avtex tv and sky box where top of the accessory list. In fact I wouldn’t motorhome without all the amenities I have at home. Shower everyday and no shi@ing in doggy poo bags for me etc etc lol !

oppy

Naw he's just been replaced. If you are interested, I have most of the 1st series with W.H on my hdd I can put it on a stick and send it to you Peter

exwindsurfer

First night on our 3 month hunt for the sun and the sound on the telly has packed in. It's an Avtex and it's only 2 years old. What a lump of junk. Any recommendations as to where we can get a reasonably priced 12v t.v as we drive through France? Now fixed.:) Mine packed up on me at two year old but Avtec have a 3 year warranty they had it picked up on the Wednesday tea time and was back to me on the Friday all sorted.You couldn’t get a better service.

trevskoda

Mine packed up on me at two year old but Avtec have a 3 year warranty they had it picked up on the Wednesday tea time and was back to me on the Friday all sorted.You couldn’t get a better service. Thats what i call a biz VISION. :unsure:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:212)

trevskoda, yorkieowl, izwozral, Martin P, mistericeman, reiverlad, helmit, lands43, Asterix, mid4did, n brown, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Wully, mark61, Jandb4, Edina, mrdon, grath, martinmartin, 2cv, Millie Master, julesanian, jacquigem, Compo, Caz, Moped, mikewroe, Fazerloz, Pauljenny, Monkeybrand, pamjon, Makzine, colinmd, PawneePilot, Alf, POI Admin, witzend, Tezza33, saxonborg, toasty, Tonybvi, Fisherman, GreggBear, sparrks, harrow, Thebroons, andyjanet, buryanna, hmssnake, stewby, caledonia, ARDAS, oppy, barge1914, Obanboy666, Rowey2006, yorkslass, Roy Laura, highlandron, BlueVanMan, alwaysared, yorkshireCPLE, Andysm, TeamRienza, maingate, QFour, Goggles, belbri, jeanette, Rod, Forresbroons, Lee, mikejay, landoboguy, jagmanx, Sharpie, tripper, Boots, fiona68, Nidge, Wooie1958, phase3begins, Clunegapyears, runnach, Topmast, Steve C, antiquesam, Chip, tailgate, helen262, Mikael, Old Man Down, Steve and Julie, campervanannie, Justjack, tidewatcher, dunfillin, st3v3, bobj808, royh28, grahammay2, Somerled, Okta, vanmandan, ChrisInNotts, Noddy, R0B, sherry, iampatman, ricc, Nabsim, lthoel2, Robina, ian1950, Veloman, channa, jerrycan, Yelto, Mandoman, jas900, Buzzard, ExRacingRat, Budgie, barryd, Val54, Norad60, CliveW, winks, davep10000, delicagirl, Silver sprinter, mofish, ajb70, peter palance, Minisorella, mygrassisblue, clarkpeacock, Chris356, Bigshug, saxonrosie, GinaRon, Daz12, Greytop, r4dent, TJBi, denmar, Freesatguy, chrisjones18, Bouydog, kevlakes, hank, paulhelenwilko, Tapfitter, Martingrant, hextal, Floydster, Philip Tomlinson, tipper trucker, kingfisher1, Biggarmac, Victor, sunrisemac, trixie88, MS547, topchook, Chrisp955, MarkJ, justRoamin, Dezi, grapework, tobym, ironman, sak, Hycon, NSY, REC, vindiboy, V1nny, Dougr1411, iandsm, installer, cornish hymer, mike17, Shonajeff15, Farman, Mobilvetta, Jelly, Mrs Mossy, Larnie, bartman, Herman, linkshouse, stockcarman, PatB, Gadabout2, HurricaneSmith, Greenid, Gerry Attrick, byron, ton27, T5paulo, david0412, londontavern, exwindsurfer, walpeter, SquirrellCook, DnK, number14, skyhook, peecee, timatabsa, Moonraker 2,