Altogether now!!!

100_0338.jpg
[/IMG]

Our new camper, pictured at Chauvigny central(ish) France on our first trip in it.

DSCF0790.jpg

Wilding at the loch-side last month in Stirlingshire

EDIT: Oops, bit small - nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Biggirafe, you still around buddy. Thought you had retired. I have been away for quite a spell.

Yep still here, sorry :)
Where you been then, india or something similar I think :cool:

Its been an interesting winter here, Fuel through the roof and this site went subscription, Just hoping things stay the same, so far so good :)

DSCF2427.jpg

This afternoon at St Vincent en Bresse. A park for the kids, A lake for fishing and the guy in charge said no probs for overnight an stay.:cool: A good afternoons work & only 8 kms from the house.:)

mynewvan.jpg

Here's my new baby.
had to sell the old one, as using the clutch , after my recent stroke, was a real pain in the butt. Now, with an auto box & a new knob (on the steering wheel ), it's basically , ahead Warp Factor 1 Mr. Sulu.
I'm back fool timing again, (in this baby.....no hardship),
any pleasant,female physiotherapists looking to spend 5 or 6 months in southern Greece next winter , should get in touch.
I'll be wilding up the west coast of Scotland for most of the summer.
Stop in & say hello if you see me.
VanManDan.

Here's my T25

Margaret 1.JPG

Margaret 2.JPG

She's called Margaret (as in Little Britain 'Margaret Margaret'). She came to me needing a little TLC especially on the body. She was battered and the original white was looking tired so I used the 'roller paint your wagon' technique. Close up you can see my ropey painting but on the whole I was pleased with the result. Ideally I would like to slap on two more coats.

Anyone know the nature of the roof and possible conversion?

Another at Gibraltar - February this year, the other side of the rock ..

IMG_1229-1.jpg

Some nice looking vans! Here's a link to some pics of mine and my self-build blog... My Build

Note the link to this site on my Links page :D

Cheers, Rich.

Winters are Best!

Spent a week here! Six of use in this bus, great times had. The steam? That's the missus cooking a full roast lunch. lol

WalesWinter2005.jpg

would you have enough for 1 more hungry traveller ?
tony

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back