4 police cars and several officers

Wanderlust

We were parked up on the esplanade at Seaford it was around 10.30 pm and we heard all this activity outside then came the banging on the van and trying the door handles, I opened the door to be confronted by the police they wanted to look in the van and asked who was inside, I told them just me and Ruth, they had a look round and asked me to come outside and show them inside our trailer, which I did. They then told me they had reports of a dead body or bodies. Don't know if they thought I was a murderer but they was satisfied that someone must be playing a joke. I did them that I had consumed some alcohol and I had no intention of driving and they were ok with that. Scary or what

Someone probably saw you on the sauce comatosed Paul and thought you were dead :lol-049:

What a stupid thing to do, don't people know that the police are busy chasing wrongly configured number plates and playing with the blues and two's.

So, you've got away with it again, just hope they don't find the bodies.

Hi Wanderlust,

You can't be to careful we had a similar Campervan and Trailer last year on Cap Blanc campsite at Altea, but they turned out to safe and Friendly after a couple of cartons of wine from Consums.
Hope you are both still enjoying the open road,

Regards John & Pat.:dance:

We were parked up on the esplanade at Seaford it was around 10.30 pm and we heard all this activity outside then came the banging on the van and trying the door handles, I opened the door to be confronted by the police they wanted to look in the van and asked who was inside, I told them just me and Ruth, they had a look round and asked me to come outside and show them inside our trailer, which I did. They then told me they had reports of a dead body or bodies. Don't know if they thought I was a murderer but they was satisfied that someone must be playing a joke. I did them that I had consumed some alcohol and I had no intention of driving and they were ok with that. Scary or what

What a stupid thing to do, don't people know that the police are busy chasing wrongly configured number plates and playing with the blues and two's.
Youre not a friend of the Old Bill then, Ral?

Blimey, whoever it was that took a dislike did a good job! Must have been scary...glad you're both ok x

Have you had your collar felt young man for that heinous crime :confused:

What I forgot to say was we was parked outside a friends house who happens to live on the Seafront

Good to see they following up they are only doing there job . They should prosecute the informant , they have ways of tracing calls . Not really interested in you if you are street legal . Have a nice stay and leave dem shooters at home in future . Hee Hee 😜🚍🇲🇦 Stan

... but nevertheless an 'evil' that you would not hesitate to call upon when it is YOU that is in need!

Very true, unfortunately the two occasions I have called them, the first time they didn't attend even though they said there was someone on the way and the second time they were next to useless.

My confidence in the police went out of the window many years ago.

Even with your associations / contacts and the secret handshake :confused:

Just because I walk around with my left pants leg rolled up, right sleeve rolled up and exposing my left nipple whilst wearing a noose around my neck doesn't make me a member of the funny order.

mason_noose2.jpg

I was merely shopping at Netto.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back