30 minute meat and potato pie !

runnach

Just need an oven in the van and one hob

Tin of stewing steak, tin of potatoes 10 fl oz bistro gravy ,jus roll short or puff pastry and one beaten egg to glaze

Pop the potatoes into a pie dish add the stewing steak and cover with the gravy . Add a pastry lid and cut to size brush with the egg wash to glaze

Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with veg of your choice

This is quick meal recipe my late mum shared and was one of my favourites ad boy and still very fond for sentimental reasons

At the point all the ingredients in the dish you can play about seasoning
image.jpeg

Can you still buy army ration packs,i loved there food esp the cheese and big tins of stew,

Just need an oven in the van and one hob

Tin of stewing steak, tin of potatoes 10 fl oz bistro gravy ,jus roll short or puff pastry and one beaten egg to glaze

Pop the potatoes into a pie dish add the stewing steak and cover with the gravy . Add a pastry lid and cut to size brush with the egg wash to glaze

Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with veg of your choice

This is quick meal recipe my late mum shared and was one of my favourites ad boy and still very fond for sentimental reasons

At the point all the ingredients in the dish you can play about seasoning View attachment 74937
You’ll be in so much trouble with Phil admin under false description, it’s not a pie it’s meat and potatoes with a lid on it pie has to have a pastry bottom 😂😂😂😂 but it looks good 👍

I will be lost with no m/w in the van,i love chicken ping,only takes 2 mins.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back