30 minute meat and potato pie !

channa

Just need an oven in the van and one hob Tin of stewing steak, tin of potatoes 10 fl oz bistro gravy ,jus roll short or puff pastry and one beaten egg to glaze Pop the potatoes into a pie dish add the stewing steak and cover with the gravy . Add a pastry lid and cut to size brush with the egg wash to glaze Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with veg of your choice This is quick meal recipe my late mum shared and was one of my favourites ad boy and still very fond for sentimental reasons At the point all the ingredients in the dish you can play about seasoning
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trevskoda

Can you still buy army ration packs,i loved there food esp the cheese and big tins of stew,

Allen

Nice but you have missed the main ingredient. !! the Henderson's!! Ey up. Any chance of you bringing me a bottle to Bugsworth? Missing it greatly now I'm living down 'ere.

iqofafish

Can you still buy army ration packs,i loved there food esp the cheese and big tins of stew, Quite possibly the only person I've heard saying they like the tins of cheese possessed. It was evil stuff. Once out of the tin you could nail it to a stick and use it as a rubber hammer :ROFLMAO:

campervanannie

Just need an oven in the van and one hob Tin of stewing steak, tin of potatoes 10 fl oz bistro gravy ,jus roll short or puff pastry and one beaten egg to glaze Pop the potatoes into a pie dish add the stewing steak and cover with the gravy . Add a pastry lid and cut to size brush with the egg wash to glaze Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with veg of your choice This is quick meal recipe my late mum shared and was one of my favourites ad boy and still very fond for sentimental reasons At the point all the ingredients in the dish you can play about seasoning You’ll be in so much trouble with Phil admin under false description, it’s not a pie it’s meat and potatoes with a lid on it pie has to have a pastry bottom 😂😂😂😂 but it looks good 👍