3 Trio 12GB data sim

The specifics depend on what device you're using to check your remaining data. For most, you create a sign-in on the My3 website... 3 Single Sign On Service
Here you can link your sim to your account... as far as I can remember, there are numbers on the sim itself that you have to enter. Once registered, just log on with any device to the website and look at 'data allowance' to see the balance. I tend to use my iPad for this whilst it's actually connected to the mi-fi because the My3 website logon won't work with the iPad. It's a quirk that's actually a bonus because you don't even have to bother to logon... it automatically shows you the data from the mi-fi sim you're using. If you don't have Apple though, it's still easy enough to logon. Hope this helps.

That’s absolutely brilliant, thank you. I’ll give it a go and let you know if I’m successful, after I walk the dog though, he’s giving me that look......

Yay! I downloaded the 3 app while connected to the mifi, opened it and info was there without having to input anything at all. Many thanks for taking the time to reply

The specifics depend on what device you're using to check your remaining data. For most, you create a sign-in on the My3 website... 3 Single Sign On Service
Here you can link your sim to your account... as far as I can remember, there are numbers on the sim itself that you have to enter. Once registered, just log on with any device to the website and look at 'data allowance' to see the balance. I tend to use my iPad for this whilst it's actually connected to the mi-fi because the My3 website logon won't work with the iPad. It's a quirk that's actually a bonus because you don't even have to bother to logon... it automatically shows you the data from the mi-fi sim you're using. If you don't have Apple though, it's still easy enough to logon. Hope this helps.
Agree it recognizes you are using the device.

:wave:

Help!

Mifi unit was working great in UK but won't work in France! It shows conneced to WiFi but no internet connection, signal strength is strong. Any ideas please?

Thanks, I've had a look but I'm more confused than ever, we don't have a PC to connect to, I thought this would just work as in UK. I wonder if a phone shop could help me?

Can you ring 3? I had a problem connecting a few years ago and phoned them. All sorted immediately.

Thanks, I've had a look but I'm more confused than ever, we don't have a PC to connect to, I thought this would just work as in UK. I wonder if a phone shop could help me?
Have you activated data roaming?, I think by default it is set to off and you would not have needed it on in the UK

I have activated data roaming on my phone but how would you do this on a mifi? I’ll probably end up ringing 3 but will see if anyone else has any ideas. Thank you.

http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI...at=roaming,varset_subcat=4157,Case=obj(13911)

from three support said:
Your Mobile Wi-Fi isn't set up to automatically connect to the internet while roaming abroad, to prevent you from incurring unexpected data usage and charges.

Although you can roam abroad in one of our Feel At Home destinations at no extra cost, there may be occasions when you are near a border or in an unsupported location which doesn't support Feel At Home.

If you change your settings to automatically connect to the internet, you might connect to another network and incur additional roaming charges in these circumstances.

To change your International Roaming settings, please follow the steps below:

Go to the homepage then click on Connection settings.
If you have a Huawei device, open up a new internet browser and type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar, then press enter.

Enter the password: admin
Enable the Data Roaming option.

All sorted, I ended up contacting the eBay seller of mifi device who was brilliant. He emailed the info I had left at home, which guided me through. Very happy, great result.

All sorted, I ended up contacting the eBay seller of mifi device who was brilliant. He emailed the info I had left at home, which guided me through. Very happy, great result.
It is a great result, can you post what it was because it might help others

It is a great result, can you post what it was because it might help others

I used the information on the attached, hope it helps.

751C1E8D-A1E3-4EE0-872E-B1355B2FCCDB.jpg

50C00720-D2A2-4D82-BD49-67FF60EBA51D.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back