zippy rides again

Wanderlust

After my self build campervan was wrote off in a layby in lechlade Gloucestershire by a drunk driver it was up forsale on ebay, looked it up on dvla site and its been mot and taxed today, I feel sad for the new owner not knowing its previous encounter but hey ho its back on the road I suppose.

Paul

Drink driving is a big prob he in ireland,also now days drugs,if it were me zero tol & 10 years hard lab in spec army core,that would tighten there a-ce.

After my self build campervan was wrote off in a layby in lechlade Gloucestershire by a drunk driver it was up forsale on ebay, looked it up on dvla site and its been mot and taxed today, I feel sad for the new owner not knowing its previous encounter but hey ho its back on the road I suppose.

Paul
I thought the damage was bad, did you have any photos ?

Unless they put the number plates on another bus ?

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

I bet the same thing happened to carols after removing her roof . nowt rong with that if is done properly

Paul

Aren't they supposed to carry a CAT C or CAT D notification after being involved in an accident, or is that if it goes through insurance and yours didn't?

Markerstudy sold it on to a salvage company so they are not to blame at all its who ends up with it and lie on ebay

I don't know what they classed it has, I just wanted closure of the matter and they never told me

Paul

Hi Paul. It wasn't disclosed in the Ebay advert that it had been previously damaged. someone will get a surprise. Jim

When I contacted the seller posing as a potential buyer he told me it was 76k new, I tried to report him but he then went on to list it under a new name marysales

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back