Zdravete ot Bulgaria!

Working on a place you dont realise how dehydrated you become great cheap lifestyle - still pay community tax £10 a year i think extortionate i know - people probably need to know if not locked down it will walk - and it is illegal to open gate and walk in
Happily that's gradually changing but there still are a fair few light fingers around. BG houses need to be lived in else, as you say, it walks. Hope you get to see it again mate and good you keep paying Danuk ... Not to is the best way to lose it. Good luck!

Chunk of land with building always worth money ( few levs anyway ) few grosneys as well probably worth 6000 euros all day long

Did notice how you pronounced your starter i was better than you ie zraste or dobra-den both spelt wrong not doing the others ( friend or hello to stranger ) anyway zrasti friend spelt wrong

Did notice how you pronounced your starter i was better than you ie zraste or dobra-den both spelt wrong not doing the others ( friend or hello to stranger ) anyway zrasti friend spelt wrong
Zdravete (Здравейте!) when you're greeting more than one person, or being posh (formal), zdrasti (Здрасти! ) individual or familiar person, dobro utro (добро утро) before 10am, dobur den (добър ден) after 10am, dobur vecher (добър вечер) after about 5pm ... 13 years picked up a bit of language ;)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back