your back

cipro

Hi Geoff, glad to see your on line again hope you and yours are well. have you been traveling or just cut off from the web:confused:

Hi Cipro.
Many thanks for the welcome back. Unfortunataly not been on my travels, (wish I had) but have been embroiled in other issues, school problems, hopefully now resolved, and adoption/accident claim issues, still not sorted 6 years on.
With all that going on I felt I needed to bow out for a little while, during which time we had problems with the internet, (if anyone is considering dealing with Tiscali shoot yourself (or them) in the head first, it will be a lot less trouble in the long run.) but up and running again now.
Hopefully will have the time to get away a little more next year so with luck we may be able to meet up again soon.

yes welcome back geoff :D

Hi Mandrake.
Many thanks.
Hope you and Mrs Mandrake are keeping well. I see from some of the other posts that the Beddy seems to be running well.
Hopefully we will be able to get together for that chat about old yank motors in the not too distant future. (I've Still got the G.M.C.)

hi geoff yes we are both fine i hope you all are too, nice to have a chinwag some time. spring and summer soon be here. hear there may be a meet at spring time we will see what the new year brings ok happy new year

Hi Geoff, glad to see your on line again hope you and yours are well. have you been traveling or just cut off from the web:confused:

Same from me Geoff,Good to see you back and look forward to your posts:), hav,nt had the pleasure of meeting up with you yet, hopefully soon;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back