york show

pappajohn

anyone going to york this weekend and fancies a brew and a natter just look for us in the general camping area.
you cant miss us with this in the rear window.
IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

I might just do that, we often walk around the show in the evening to inspect the vans.

I'm working on the Vicarious stand (26) at the show so if your passing say hello and buy a book, I might even give you some discount.

Don

How does one get the smilies into the text please?

Thanks

I've just clicked reply and there are no smilies on the right hand side only the ones underneath.

Don

Hi we are at the york show in the m facts group,looking for an aires book so will say hi if we see you .

Val

unfortunately unable to have been at york this weekend was looking forward to meeting some of you all but we have had our security guard storm our german shep at the vets after a small accident thankfully he is insured with pet plan bit dearer than some other policys but unlimited cover would have cost a small fortune if no insurance noticed pappajohn has his name in the back window good idea i have put mine on the front over cab obvious no luck getting a universal decal for us to have so i suppose we can individualy i d ourseves if we choose to suppose it is an individual thing any way hope you all have a good time at york suppose i will see what has happend on line

Don Madge said:
I might just do that, we often walk around the show in the evening to inspect the vans.

I'm working on the Vicarious stand (26) at the show so if your passing say hello and buy a book, I might even give you some discount.

Don

How does one get the smilies into the text please?

hi don.

to get smilies go to USER CP at top left of page then open EDIT OPTIONS under CONTROL PANEL. scroll all the way to the bottom to MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONS then at the bottom click the dropdown flags then change to STANDARD EDITOR - EXTRA FORMATING CONTROLS then click save changes.
you now have smilies. :D :) :cool:

see you at york.

john.

Hi John,

Thanks for that :cool: You learn something new every day.:)

This is are van, the pic was taken at a rural car wash in Turkey.:eek:

We will be in the MMM team camping park at York.:cool:

Don

P3290094.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back