Yippee..! New van

Well folks just to let you know I finally have a new van..!! No more freezing in my old ambulance.
Firstly I must thank Robmac for the loan of his car to be able to go all the way to Heathrow to pick it up, secondly to Paul (flyby) for offering to drive me all the way there on his weekend off! And thirdly Lotusanne for her girlie input and company. And to everyone who has offered advice, What a great bunch of people there are on here!!!

I have bought a Rapido 779m, it's perfect for me, and what a pleasure it was to wake up in a van where the dogs water bowl hadn't frozen and all my bedding was dry and not damp lol

Whilst I remember I must thank those people who offered to help me repair my old van, THANKYOU but your services are no longer required lol but very much appreciated!

Now when I cook campervanannie her breakfast we can have it comfort !

Good on yer! New van sounds lovely! Warm and dry at this time of year?.... whatever next! Enjoy!:camper::cool1::drive::have fun:

She's an absolute beauty Sue and hope you both have lots of fabulous adventures together for years to come. I'm looking after her by the way... she's safe and sound and sitting pretty. Mind you, it's chucking it down with rain so I hope you remembered to shut the Heki tonight!
See you tomorrow :wave:

Well folks just to let you know I finally have a new van..!! No more freezing in my old ambulance.
Firstly I must thank Robmac for the loan of his car to be able to go all the way to Heathrow to pick it up, secondly to Paul (flyby) for offering to drive me all the way there on his weekend off! And thirdly Lotusanne for her girlie input and company. And to everyone who has offered advice, What a great bunch of people there are on here!!!

I have bought a Rapido 779m, it's perfect for me, and what a pleasure it was to wake up in a van where the dogs water bowl hadn't frozen and all my bedding was dry and not damp lol

Whilst I remember I must thank those people who offered to help me repair my old van, THANKYOU but your services are no longer required lol but very much appreciated!

Now when I cook campervanannie her breakfast we can have it comfort !

Congratulations, I hope you have fun in it.

PS at 779m are you sure it's not a train........

Looks absolutely beautiful Sue! Well done and congratulations!
There'll be no chance of seeing you before lunchtime now!
Rog and Chris. xx

She's an absolute beauty Sue and hope you both have lots of fabulous adventures together for years to come. I'm looking after her by the way... she's safe and sound and sitting pretty. Mind you, it's chucking it down with rain so I hope you remembered to shut the Heki tonight!
See you tomorrow :wave:

thanks Jenny, Ill get there as soon as i can, looks like ill have to sit in pub for a couple of days as i will have no gas lol
was going to buy a new bottle but at just under £70 it doesnt seem worth it as i will be having a gasit fitted.

Thats unless a friend of mine can swap a patio bottle for a butane? we will see :)

We did wonder about that earlier. Tom said he's got one you can borrow... maybe you can detour by his place on your way back or something?

sue was my pleasure to take you and ann to get you van .but I relly did enjoy the drive back to ?

Nice one sue!looks a lovely model of vehicle.cant wait to see it at the Lanark meet,you will be speaking to us still?
Long time since we last met so here's hoping things are kind to us all.
Well done Mrs!

sue was my pleasure to take you and ann to get you van .but I relly did enjoy the drive back to ?

Its very nice of you to make the best of it Paul, but I saw you crying as we abandoned you to the long lonely drive home alone :)

thanks Jenny, Ill get there as soon as i can, looks like ill have to sit in pub for a couple of days as i will have no gas lol
was going to buy a new bottle but at just under £70 it doesnt seem worth it as i will be having a gasit fitted.

Thats unless a friend of mine can swap a patio bottle for a butane? we will see :)

Sue do you have the orange regulator on the new van as In my garage I have two almost full bottles I can bring to bugs worth tonight or tomorrow if you need them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back