Xmas travel plans.

Wilding somewhere on the way to Bonny Scotland next Friday, 2 nights in Edinburgh then up to aviemore till the 1st, then return for work on 2nd.

Jon

Taking the tunnel to France about the 4th Jan. Heading for Southern Spain then over to Morocco for the first time. Back home by the end of March.

Ferry from Portsmouth today. Heading towards Malaga via Salamanca and Merida then up to Murcia and Valencia. Back at the end of February.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Last edited:
Getting the ferry next wednesday, we will then decide whether to do France or Germany or both, only got a month though so we will probably do our usual and travel without plans

We have a hankering to miss the New Year festivities this year, thinking of overnighting near Garve then up to Mellon Udrigle and return via Loch Maree back towards Inverness. Probably eight years since I've been to Mellon Udrigle, at the time I believe two lovely old ladies "looked after" the site. Cassettes emptied into a hole in the ground if I remember. I suspect it's much improved. By day three it would be a good destination for us as the tank will be filling by then. Any tips or suggestions for the route, much appreciated.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back