Xmas/New Year Meet?

lenny

Anyone fancy a Christmas or New years meet:eek: I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance if anyone can come up with a suggestion;)

2 years ago mikejay and i had a newyear meet at Matlock bath,,,,great time was had by all,,,we parked in the big carpark that has now gone,,,when we got there to our suprise there were already about 7 other motorhomes there .. but i recon a newyears meet would be great .:cool:

possibility

hi there. depending on time and place, count me in. i'm getting a little more organised.

Anyone fancy a Christmas or New years meet:eek: I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance if anyone can come up with a suggestion;)
How about Brugge then Lenny :)looks like i will be there for Christmas
Rob

How about Brugge then Lenny :)looks like i will be there for Christmas
Rob

I Wish:p, Rob but Isnt that in Belgium??:rolleyes:,wont have time to sort out a doggy passport for my trusty hound (Jack).:D

Such a shame cos we could have gone round and tormented the life out of Leo:eek::D (Belgian)

Have a great time Rob

Just up the road from where the Cromford meet was held. (15 minute walk)
But I thought that they talked about Matlock which is a different place and a bit further up the road. Think it is on the A6
I think you will find that Cromford would be a better place.
Cromford sounds good to me Graham;), fancy It?:rolleyes::cool:

from what Nomad & Mikejay said - Matlock was heaving and was right larf

This is the post that I meant. I think that Nomad1 is talking about Matlock and not Matlock Bath as the car park at Matlock was built upon and the car park at Matlock Bath is still there

I'll ask him - should be phoning him sometime this coming week

I stand corrected,,,,it was Matlock,,,too much cider and absinth have passed thru since then !!,,,,but through the haze i do remember it was really good,,,i remember us all stopping the trafic and Mikejay dancing naked on the roundabout ,,,, or was that me ? :cool:

I stand corrected,,,,it was Matlock,,,too much cider and absinth have passed thru since then !!,,,,but through the haze i do remember it was really good,,,i remember us all stopping the trafic and Mikejay dancing naked on the roundabout ,,,, or was that me ? :cool:

It was both of you! Both MJ & you were singing a song about fatherless children. Mrs Nomad and Mrs Mikejay were so disgusted that they decided to drink themselves into oblivion so that they didn't have to listen to you :D
Wonderful display of flesh from other revelers as well :D

Yes it was matlock we parked at the old train station spent 4 days there was great all gone now. At midnight the whole road and roundabout with the crown on was packed it was a good night. Cromfords not bad but i dont think the people in the house would like a load of vans turning up. Station carpark at matlock bath is not to bad spent a few nights there with other vans and not far to the pubs from there but you need to go very early before the traffic bandits come.

Mike

edinburgh cc site

we were at the cc site in edinburgh last w/end-very clean..
14quid per nite for the two of us inc 1kw elec,20 mins in bus to city @2pound each return.

Let's be fair, its unlikely that Cromford will rival Matlock for laughs

I Wish:p, Rob but Isnt that in Belgium??:rolleyes:,wont have time to sort out a doggy passport for my trusty hound (Jack).:D

Such a shame cos we could have gone round and tormented the life out of Leo:eek::D (Belgian)

Have a great time Rob
Thanks
Yes it's Belgium Lenny,If something happens and i dont go will come up derbyshire (maybe save myself a few hundred pound if i did)
Rob

Edinburgh

Lenny,

I would have loved to meet up for the New Year, but, I'm going to Edinburgh for xmas and new year. If ***** decides not to go to Edinburgh, you could always have his booking. We had to book about 12 months ago to get on the site.

Word of caution though, evidently the on site dog walk through the small wood is inhabited by haggi!!!! We wouldn't want Jack scaring these poor defenceless animals. I understand that they are already at a disadvantage because one leg is shorter than the other to allow them to run round the Scottish mountains....

Jon

just noticed 475 people have viewed this thread. If they all decided to turn up I think you will be looking for a different venue. Can I suggest Pickering Showground, they managed thousands of us there the other month. Perhaps what you need is some entertainment laying on, cheap beer?

Jon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back