XL Sports brella 9 ft

rugbyken

anyone who like me was struggling to get one of these ( last summer i sent of for one £105 got money returned out of stock) i spotted one on amazon last week sent off for it arrived today only £57 👍👍👍👍
69BF905E-E22A-43C7-8C28-8A6C51484788.png

They really are a great bit of kit Bill.

Annie must be earning a fortune in commission! 😊
Owing to limited payload of around 375kg on new van, and the fact that we only used our canopy twice in 3 years we decided not to fit one this time. Also you are looking at around £1000 to have one fitted. Also these umbrellas offer much more flexibility, and can be used anywhere. Even on the beech :cool:

Also as it’s not fitted to the van you only carry it in warmer months saving again on payload. Only drawback I can see is having to store it inside van.

Owing to limited payload of around 375kg on new van, and the fact that we only used our canopy twice in 3 years we decided not to fit one this time. Also you are looking at around £1000 to have one fitted. Also these umbrellas offer much more flexibility, and can be used anywhere. Even on the beech :cool:

Also as it’s not fitted to the van you only carry it in warmer months saving again on payload. Only drawback I can see is having to store it inside van.

Mine goes under the bed Bill so no problem with storage in our case.

We will also use it in colder weather though but obviously not in a gale! We went to a great mini meet not long ago with Annie and Bill and Chris and Dawn and with 3 of these configured we were protected from all directions in the rain.

Mine in this new to me smaller van stands upright just inside the rear doors going to screw a small strap to the side of the cupboard to fasten it so if I have to break hard it stays put.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back