Withernsea motorcycle music festival 4th -6th August free

Chris356

It's £15 camping for the weekend in a local farmers field with pota loos and water tap the local scouts cook bacon/sausage barns £1.00 coffee 50p sat/sun morning and the rotary club put on a minibus running constantly from site to town centre and back free of charge (we chuck £10 in the pot) live bands on Friday Saturday and Sunday followed by fireworks at night also motorcycle stunt shows and lots of bikes to admire might even meet George formby just hope the weathers good
Motorcycle and Music Festival 2017 – Withernsea Festivals

Last edited:
Anyone who hasn't seen a Wall of Death go see it you will not be disappointed. We used to work the bike show at Withernsea with the coffee van until the council stuck its nose in with petty rules about standing on the prom.:mad2::mad1::mad1:

Anyone who hasn't seen a Wall of Death go see it you will not be disappointed. We used to work the bike show at Withernsea with the coffee van until the council stuck its nose in with petty rules about standing on the prom.:mad2::mad1::mad1:
Seen it once at the haslingden bike festival many years ago think it's a new owner now but did watch guy Martin do the record on telly

Hi Chris,
We're interested in this one. Stuff's happening my end so won't be able to confirm until Thursday. Can you just turn up at the scout camping place on Friday?
Also, what's the field like if there's a downpour? Does it turn into a quagmire?

regards
Allen

Seen it once at the haslingden bike festival many years ago think it's a new owner now but did watch guy Martin do the record on telly

Yes there is nothing like seeing and feeling the real thing.

Hi Chris,
We're interested in this one. Stuff's happening my end so won't be able to confirm until Thursday. Can you just turn up at the scout camping place on Friday?
Also, what's the field like if there's a downpour? Does it turn into a quagmire?

regards
Allen
They are scouts they should be prepared.:goodluck::have fun:

Hi Chris,

regards
Allen
Hi Allen we just turned and paid last year and there is hardcore down from the road into the field weathers looking good for the weekend. We had a fire pit last year so did lots but ours was a washing machine drum and I didn't want to take the wood ide brought with us back home so it was blazing was told next day the neighbouring field had couple of grand of corn luckily no sparks set it alight

Thanks for that Chris....not had my SS drum out for years.
I'll know more by Thursday, maybe this'll turn into a WC mini-meet.

Allen

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back