Wildcamping Sites

jenspen

Hiya Can anyone help me. I dont have a computer in my motorhome. Is it possible to somehow copy and print some of the details regarding Wildcamping Sites to take with me for reference? I would be very grateful for any advice. thanks Jen:confused:

Hiya Can anyone help me. I dont have a computer in my motorhome. Is it possible to somehow copy and print some of the details regarding Wildcamping Sites to take with me for reference? I would be very grateful for any advice. thanks Jen:confused:

Just print the page you are on straight from your browser. Or you could copy the text and paste it into a word processor and edit it accordingly.

Any wild stops that I may use I copy and paste to my computer and print them off or take lap top with me and just look at info for reference.

I put them in different folders etc to find them later:D:D

I open up a new blank word document, then cut & paste and sites or areas I'm going to, in fact if you email me direct I have sat down and done this for England county by county so can send you the list if you wish.

You can then print them off, or if you're a laptop user you can take the computer and read the sites as you go!

I open up a new blank word document, then cut & paste and sites or areas I'm going to, in fact if you email me direct I have sat down and done this for England county by county so can send you the list if you wish.

You can then print them off, or if you're a laptop user you can take the computer and read the sites as you go!

A very kind offer, Nosha, I would like a copy of your list if thats ok with you,

I'll e.mail you direct.

I would much appreciate a copy to Nosha if you dont mind but whats your email or can i send you mine by private message :)

Hiya thanks to you all. I have just copied and printed off some wildcamping sites in Yorkshire where we are heading this week. I am new to computers and I am grateful for all your help. Thanks!!!!!:)

Hiya thanks to you all. I have just copied and printed off some wildcamping sites in Yorkshire where we are heading this week. I am new to computers and I am grateful for all your help. Thanks!!!!!:)

I would also like to thank Nosha for going out of his way to provide me with the lists of sites(England and Scotland):)

Much appreciated,mate;)

Jen,
It's gone, let me know if you don't get it - I sent England, was that right??

Hiya Nosha Received the list of England wildcamping sites. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.:):):):)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back