wildcampers rubbish

Loch Doon

The last time I visited loch doon I drove about a mile along the loch, took one look, turned round and left as quickly as possible, such a beautiful place totally ruined by selfish thoughtless a***holes,
Rod.

Don said:
Take nothing but memories,
Leave nothing but Foot-Prints.

Simple realy, Isnt It ?

Don
you hit the nail squarely on the head leave it how you like to find it then we hopefully wont be complaind at

A pure digrace these days

The Leadhills like many places especially near major towns are going down hill fast its just the selfish lazy society we live in today,people dont care they park next to you and blast music ect,the only way they care is when they are made care,unfortunatly the law is more on the neds side,its not only young people its old also they all seem caught up in the way of the world these days...am i right dam right i am,look at the way most yes most people drive it reflects the way they live their lives no one gives a **** anymore and if you think otherwise then your open for abuse,do someone a favour ans they see it as a weakness and will exploit you to the full if you let them,
There are decent people out there which makes it worth while the human race that is,
And as for Loch Doon what a disgrace that place now is to the scottish people ,its a filthy rubbish tip of a place with all the crap people can throw at their arse,last time Hilly was there a car load of stoned junkys were stuck in the marsh and other neds nutters were getting petrol to burn these guys out for trying to steal a boat,make no mistake these type of people would set fire to your motorhome with you in it.Do not camp alone at these places.

Last edited:
Went out in the van last night, down to Fistral Beach, chatted with some other Vdub owners and we both commented on how strange the Beach looked. What was strange about it? It wasn't covered in crap left by ignorant emmets.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back