Wild Camping!

Under the current crazy circumstances that makes perfect sense to me, Jeanette 👍 ;)
Marie I can understand putting it on here especially now but would you or anyone pm someone to tell them now?..I asked maybe last year I think or it could be the year before!.. (someone will say it wasn’t)

We are here now
8E0D120C-8B10-40C0-9750-CBBCA6B5DEC1.jpeg

Marie I can understand putting it on here especially now but would you or anyone pm someone to tell them now?..I asked maybe last year I think or it could be the year before!.. (someone will say it wasn’t)

There have always been lots of private small get togethers arranged between members behind the scenes using whatever communication method they chose. Could be a PM in here, could be via smart phone, text message, phone call, other social media etc.

Same as in real life with other family and friends, really. You just don't necessarily broadcast what you're doing to the whole world, or everyone else on a public forum... ;) 👍 :)

There have always been lots of private small get togethers arranged between members behind the scenes using whatever communication method they chose. Could be a PM in here, could be via smart phone, text message, phone call, other social media etc.

Same as in real life with other family and friends, really. You just don't necessarily broadcast what you're doing to the whole world, or everyone else on a public forum... ;) 👍 :)
I can understand not broadcasting it to the whole world Marie but would you tell someone by private message maybe two or three places if a member asked whereabouts it was?.. I’m aware that small get togethers between members happens and I’m sure also that between some and I say some members there is the very slight possibility that some will say where a place is when PM’d or by whatever means of contact,but will it be only those select few members that get to know!

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back