Wild Camping with Attitude!

5andy

Couldn’t resist a photograph. This was taken 10mins walk from a city centre. Sometimes I think I am too sensitive to the views of locals 4F859CE0-A04F-42D3-AF84-686ED3E02A8A.jpg when wildcamping.

I see a parked motorhome, it's daylight it may or may not have stayed overnight.
And the generator could be charging a flat battery maybe he's itching to get away.
Doesn't look like anything residential nearby, just guessing from a limited view.

I think you're right, you're too sensitive to the views of others!

Hang on edit, that looks like grey water? Resident grey water expert the Cheerful one to confirm:lol-061:

Last edited:
Is that a camera or a light on the roof at the back?

Looks like they're taking a picture of you taking a picture of them :D

Anyway, Autosleepers rule - they can get away with anything...! :lol-049::rabbit: :D

Couldn't help thinking that the L plates seemed appropriate in a number of ways.

Don't like the look of the wet floor. I wouldn't fancy walking through that to get into the car next door.

Observations in Italy

1. Locals including women just pee on the ground in car parks. Then use a tissue or wet wipe and simply drop it on the ground.
Huge, no massive, litter problem in Italy especially Sicily !
EU should fine them as with fuel pollution.

In Germany talking to a local who uses a big mercedes panel van.
A) huge roof-rack covered with solar (1200watts) No gas.
B) NO toilet in van...sometimes uses a river.
C) He said the Mosel river is hugely polluted due to cr@p & p1ss from cows pigs and chicken !!!
Finally a few vehicles just driving off with grey water tap open.

1. Locals including women just pee on the ground in car parks. Then use a tissue or wet wipe and simply drop it on the ground.
Huge, no massive, litter problem in Italy especially Sicily !
EU should fine them as with fuel pollution.

In Germany talking to a local who uses a big mercedes panel van.
A) huge roof-rack covered with solar (1200watts) No gas.
B) NO toilet in van...sometimes uses a river.
C) He said the Mosel river is hugely polluted due to cr@p & p1ss from cows pigs and chicken !!!
Finally a few vehicles just driving off with grey water tap open.

Are the peeing girls wearing skirts,if not has any one got a good camera for sale.:lol-053:

Why are you making a problem of it,?

Possibly because such behaviour, ie running a generator, staying in a no camping area and discharging grey water, will lead to yet another height barrier and thus the inability for motorhomes to park there at all.
I’m just surprised there’s no fire going, maybe that’s hidden.

The occupants of an ostensibly parked van condemned to death on the unsubstantiated evidence
as supposedly is assumed to be depicted on one photograph! Even the water might be
from a recent rainfall.

I only hope if those pointing the finger on here when wilding would think the same if they
somewhat similarly were approached by an interfering trouble maker, or even by someone with justifiable
authority drawing their conclusions and making their assumptions, without first asking you some pertinent questions,
if your answer is yes, then God help wild camping.

The wild campers worst enemy......often other wildcampers particularly the self righteous jump
to conclusions brigade.:sad:

Last edited:
Hmmm,

Autosleeper, L plates, spewing out effluent, tangle of wires....

All the evidence seems to point at it being Rae. :p

.......The wild campers worst enemy......often other wildcampers particularly the self righteous jump
to conclusions brigade.:sad:

To be fair he did blank out the number plate and he is taking it from the view of how the locals may see it.

I know Sandy, and he is the last person I would accuse of being self righteous. There was perhaps a little 'tongue in cheek' about his post?

It can't be Rae Rob, he doesn'ee need a genny!

Phill

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back