Wild Camping in Portugal

I don't know if this would be of interest but we have a friend who has a farmhouse with a lot of land that he has been doing up,who also has done self build campers and wild camping,and he has said he would be happy for people to stay on his land for a small fee £3 per night,
i will find the name of the village later,all i know is it is out in the sticks, they fly to lagos airport and hire a car and it's an hours drive north,and about 40 mins from the coast

boca da rio

Could be happening saw police handing out tickets at manta rota sagress an boca du rio luckily always been the other end of row and driven off before they got to me
sad to say that boca da rio is now closed to wild camping.it is now a car park and you will be moved on by the police.

Oh dear this is all very sad as I never even got there.

Have any of you got to Morocco, is it unsafe?

Morocco, apart from the constant hassling by panhandlers, is a great destination. However, just like in Portugal as is obvious from this post, parts of Spain, France and even parts of the UK, the hoards of motorhomers descending on small areas have resulted in closures and that is a good thing. Just need to forget the Lemming instinct and get away from the holiday destination crowd and revisit the principals of wild camping.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back