Whose Doing What ?

Fazerloz

Last Christmas day we spent at the side of Bala Lake, cooking Christmas dinner in the van. A very wet and very windy Wales over the Christmas period. This year its going to be Whitby. Whats everybody else doing. :cheers::cheers:

Skye visiting friends weather permitting, me and the dog.
My son has declined the offer as in his words I'm an 'old fart' and he wants to go out with him mates every night partying lol !
Unfortunately it will on my money as he has spent his pay on Xmas presents !

Christmas on the Costa Calida for us this year. First time ever that we won't be spending the time with our kids and grandkids. Hope they manage without us :) :)

Pat

Christmas Underwater again

I/we shall be spending Christmas underwater as usual. For me this is somewhat of a tradition.
Before the "advent" of EDNA, I camped out in a tent over Christmas and enjoyed some really peaceful diving. Edna just makes it all a tad warmer, which is just as well as Mandy will be coming with me for her first Christmas underwater since my teaching her her diving skills.

Fresh scallops in a mustard sauce on toast is my usual Christmas Day breakfast served up with Buck's Fizz ;)

Enjoy, everyone!

DT

Going to donegall thur with kids to see santa at dough island groto ,back to hotel for nibles then over night stay and a big breakfast next morning ,trip round coast and home fri night.:dance:

Heading to France or Germany on Monday, we don't know where we will be on Xmas day and don't care as long as it isn't here

Heading to York on Thursday for Christmas and New Year. Lovely Christmassy atmosphere, pubs, shops and cycling there. Merry Xmas everyone.

We dont have our Christmas on the 25th just every thing is closed for the day so first thing is up to the mountain skying or should i say trying then down to the beach for a quick swim then round it all of with plenty of drink and food :cheers:

Got my brother over from Oz with wife, kids & grand kids so will be having a bit of a knees up.

Christmas Day - work in the morning. Down the pub lunchtime & then cook dinner for visiting family. Crack a bottle or 2 of bubbly & probably go to bed early.
Golf on Boxing Day.

As I said on another thread going to Portugal. We don't do much the Day! We celebrate in the xmas eve. Big family dinner (At least 15 adults plus about 10 young ones), go to mass at mid night come back home and open the pressys. Mean while by that time everybody is deaf because as I mention before we Portuguese don't know how to talk. WE ONLY SHOUT :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Looking after the wife if i can get her home in time from hospital after they f*cked up the Intravenous Antibiotic during the operation.

The Knee Replacement itself was perfect but she`s had a massive allergic reaction to the shyte they pumped into her :mad2:

Looking after the wife if i can get her home in time from hospital after they f*cked up the Intravenous Antibiotic during the operation.

The Knee Replacement itself was perfect but she`s had a massive allergic reaction to the shyte they pumped into her :mad2:

Hopefully the tremendous benefits from her new knee (mine is nearly 3 now) will make up for the bad experience.
In my experience knee recovery is greatly aided by breakfast in bed, dry white wine & the odd G&T, oh and the exercises. Have a good Christmas.

Hopefully the tremendous benefits from her new knee (mine is nearly 3 now) will make up for the bad experience.
In my experience knee recovery is greatly aided by breakfast in bed, dry white wine & the odd G&T, oh and the exercises. Have a good Christmas.

Thank you.

Don,t worry Wooie she will soon be running around giving you orders what to do all the best :wave:

Christmas Day at my daughters staying overnight in MH. I will cook the dinner on Christmas Day for 12 (I know me a man!! shocking :bow:)
Then off in MH to Bolton Abby near Skipton for a few days R&R :sleep-027::cheers:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back