which awning ?

s4x4c

hi every one i am looking for some help or advice on awnings we have a swift sundance lifestyle 500 a 2000 model i we don't fancy a drive away awning we were looking at a caravan awning
a 2014 Kampa Rally Pro 200 Series 2 Caravan Awning i was wondering if this would fit ok i will have to fit a C rail to side first. can it just be screwed and sealed onto side panel at about 230cm to 250cm
or do i have to find any kind of strapping inside walls to secure ?
any help greatly appreciated thanks

hi every one i am looking for some help or advice on awnings we have a swift sundance lifestyle 500 a 2000 model i we don't fancy a drive away awning we were looking at a caravan awning
a 2014 Kampa Rally Pro 200 Series 2 Caravan Awning i was wondering if this would fit ok i will have to fit a C rail to side first. can it just be screwed and sealed onto side panel at about 230cm to 250cm
or do i have to find any kind of strapping inside walls to secure ?
any help greatly appreciated thanks

Hi

Just wondering - did you get Kampa Rally Pro 200 as I am in the same position as you were a few years ago. Advice on how easy to put up/take down, c rail advice and if you would recommend this make and model. We are after something that is of good quality, not too big, packs away small and is quick and easy to erect with a front that can be opened up. it will be going on a 2005 lwb Peugeot boxer

Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back