Where would you like to be right now....?

rach82

I am at work....very bored!!!

Where would you like to be right now???????

;)

Hi rach82,
right now, I am sat in the garden overlooking the valley and river Banwy. On the other side of the valley is a C&CC hideaway CL site on the horizon, with a Motorhome in attendance for the last few days, wish I was next door in mine:cool: Wonder who it is? and if he's picking my wifi signal up(BT Fon).
Don't like being home when the sun is out.
I see you are a Lancastrian, quite a few of us on here, should setup a Lancs Meet later in the year when main hols over.

Happy Camping:)

Exactly where I am :)

Thats the beauty of turning your back on the rat race, and all that it entails. I have the most beautiful spot in the world to park up, havent seen a human other than my wife and the friendly farmer since I dont know when, fishing, chilling and loving life. That'll do for me

loving every minuite on the gower coast s wales the weather is great the fishing crap :mad::eek: food and drinks brill, swimming and sun worshiping but other than the fishing no probs :D:D:D

i am sat in my garden waiting to go to work tonight. but hoping weather stays like this as i am of to scarborough on sat

i would love to be back up in orkney away from it all.
tony

roasting at the computer right now but wishing I was up in the cool forest by the river...so will prob do just that tonight!:)

My idea of bliss

I'd like to be at North Bay Scarborough, eating a bag of chips, nice cup of coffee and sea watching.

Bliss!

Kemidd:D

I am sitting at my desk :mad:wishing I was back in France where we went last month.....still have just counted and its only seven weeks to our next trip over....:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back