Where r u parked up at

are you parked up at the ferry terminal? We were thinking about overnighting there in September for the 11:00 crossing
No it’s noisy there with train and buses we’re over on the far side of quayside 5mins from terminal £10 a night /day I can give you exact location if you need

Gurgy, baking hot and it's only 08.30 ( local time ).

20230624_083127.jpg

I am parked up for the night in the grounds of this Chateau in South West France No charge but we will do the tour tomorrow. our choice.
I can't believe how easy it is to wild camp in France Free park ups Free water & waste dumps all found on the club location app or park4nite been here nearly a month ......apart from losing my holiday wallet ( my fault) think it fell out of my pocket after a re-fuel( €150 and a credit card now cancelled) I have had a great time met some nice friendly folk even an old club member came to say hello while on the banks of the loire ( she saw the club badge)
I have not spent a cent on park ups water or waste dumps ( Plenty in Boulangeries and Glaceries ) had no issues only great locations like tonights.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 23
At the aire in Cobh, near Cork. About 30 places, 10 euros a night. Water and waste drop off.
Overlooking the water.
Profits go to Cobh community fund I believe and well used.
Why can't we do the same... Would love to get some councils over here!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back