Where is the nearest launderette ?, Cashare could this be the answer

harrow

Saw this on a TV advert this afternoon.

About us | Cashare

Cashare is a new money making app where people who have a washing machine and spare time can connect with customers to earn money at home providing a local laundry service at almost half the cost.
Through Cashare, you’re able to become your own boss. Choose the hours you work and fit your laundry services around your own commitments. Decide the workload you take on and even pick the services you want to offer. You’re in charge with the Cashare app.

All you have to do is download the app onto your smartphone to get started. So, what are you waiting for? Start making money with Cashare today.

It's bad enough dealing with my other half's skivvies, never mind some smelly strangers!

That’s a good idea for some people.

A brilliant idea courtesy of using an app, it will be interesting to see how it pans out. I saw the advert for it on TV saying a thousand pounds + could be made per month, l do realize that's stretching it,good idea though.

I can't see how it would work. Someone turns up at your door with a sackful of their scummy underpants. I'm not going to touch them so invite them in to load the machine up. I activate the wash cycle, pocket the 3 quid or whatever the fee is. Then I'm stuck with one or two strangers in my house for whom it's not going to be very convenient to leave and come back in an hour, so I feel obliged to offer them tea/coffee and let them wait around until the wash is done, engaging in idle conversation for an hour or so before they finally p*** off! All for 3 quid. Added to that the neighbours would think I'm dealing due to all the strangers coming and going. Sounds a lot more trouble than it's worth.

These people who agree to do washing could be a useful to wildcampers,

maybe there is scope to include water fill, rubbish empty and toilet emptying points ?

A bit of mileage in the idea perhaps, However arguing that someones finest cashmere cardigan that has shrunk and discoloured is nowt to do with me could be problematic, Especially has it was washed with Trevs boiler suit :scared:

Channa

Not forgetting using a smart phone the tax man will find you and come down on you for his cut,so if on benefits etc you would loss the lot.
And all that fancy food channa eats i dont fancy washing his gunks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back