Where is Terry ?

Is that the one you created?

If one is on an aircraft, air traffic control brings home the aircraft for a safe landing. If on a merchant vessel, the harbour pilot steers the ship to berth and a moored within a safe haven.

If in a motor home and heading to Moffat & Gfrog, fighting through snowstorms at the Devils Beef Tub, snow on each side of MH up to MH wing mirrors, through the Beef Tub and down to safety, no pilot:eek: using best judgement under dark and wintery conditions, the pilot aka CEO for Scottish meets, is sitting warming his wee buns (bun dimension depends on ones eyesight condition 🥚🥚) sipping Spitfires, the red flare go's up, then oot comes the pilot, "I'll fix this says he" as I watched the pilot driving MH into the abyss!!

Anyhooooo, along comes pro driver Mr Hunter, who worked his magic, and like a cork oot a bottle, the MH safely landed and berthed.

Truth of the matter is, I didnae want allocated that pitch, but CEO for Scottish meets said I had to go there, I really wanted to be nearer the fishing ponds, which happened for future meets :cool:
In view of your heroic struggles through dub & mire you eventually get to Moffat late - your efforts are to be commended. 😇
As the CEO rightly had other duties to attend to, you were left to your own devices.

What nobody expected was that you would forget you were not in France - in this country we go to the left at a roundabout, but you then proceeded to try and tackle the roundabout in the wrong direction !!!!

You keep trying to blame others - and yet you keep digging a bigger hole !! 🙃😛🙃

BRUCE, tis all aboot the banter :giggle: and CEO heed honcho failed miserably, but I hear he has taken his right foot of the gas pedal, the A9 and central Jockland will be a safer place to drive around :LOL:

View attachment 92531
You are quite right Terry, life would be much more dull without banter ! 🤡

Apart from hanging up his lead wellies from that accelerator, he has finally realised he needs to sort his priorities now.

Apart from the obligatory list of duties from swmbo, he has also realised he now needs an afternoon nap if he is to stay awake through our Zoom meets. :sleep::sleep:

Auld age disnae come itself so don't be too sair oan us auld farts !!! :D

Reactions: 2cv
You are quite right Terry, life would be much more dull without banter ! 🤡

Apart from hanging up his lead wellies from that accelerator, he has finally realised he needs to sort his priorities now.

Apart from the obligatory list of duties from swmbo, he has also realised he now needs an afternoon nap if he is to stay awake through our Zoom meets. :sleep::sleep:

Auld age disnae come itself so don't be too sair oan us auld farts !!! :D
Psn masell pat brilliant👍

Patrice, I forgot to ask, I hope your are doing well friend during these difficult times, which I'm sure you are. You have the best medicine, a sea view from your front window, and lungs filled with salt sea air, take care. (y)
I am very well here right now, with the weather it was almost a shielding life since the start of the year.

But yesterday afternoon I got a call from the local health centre and I am just back from getting my vaccine jab 😷
It was like an assembly line up there & they have been vaccinating since before 8 this morning.

We don't have any cases of covid on the island, primarily because Calmac are operating an essential users only policy so it's keeping the riff-raff like Wully from visiting & bringing all those nasty germs !! 😂😂

Sorry - I didn't mean to say riff raff like Wully, I meant riff raff & Wully !!! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
I am very well here right now, with the weather it was almost a shielding life since the start of the year.

But yesterday afternoon I got a call from the local health centre and I am just back from getting my vaccine jab 😷
It was like an assembly line up there & they have been vaccinating since before 8 this morning.

We don't have any cases of covid on the island, primarily because Calmac are operating an essential users only policy so it's keeping the riff-raff like Wully from visiting & bringing all those nasty germs !! 😂😂
Long may you stay well and safe pat 🤞

Pat well done on getting your vacation. Anyhow told you I’ll be over on the first ferry I can get on bring you a feed o ribs and stuff. Who needs a ferry anyway I could swim from colintraive to Rhubadach on a nice day. 👍

Pat well done on getting your vacation. Anyhow told you I’ll be over on the first ferry I can get on bring you a feed o ribs and stuff. Who needs a ferry anyway I could swim from colintraive to Rhubadach on a nice day. 👍
Visiting here on a nice day ???? That might be about June then !!!

Pat's had a vacation???!!! :oops: o_O

Here's us feeling proper sorry for him for months!
The wee toad must have been lying to us all along, ey Pat ...? 😜:ROFLMAO::cool:😁

The island is pretty much private right now - essential users only allowed here
Bute has been a holiday island for over 100 years
We have the palm trees growing along the shore front.
So yeah, living on a private holiday island - i suppose that could be considered a vacation :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back