Where i was

sammclouis said:
ah man give me the most miserable weather,rain,snow the worst ever & i'd still be happy as long as i had my sticky toffee pudding ha ha :D
would be a nice treat for Rupert bear.:p

Trevor the pic of your daughter, was it taken at the the bottom end of langstrath at the head of Borrowdale?

monkeynut said:
Trevor the pic of your daughter, was it taken at the the bottom end of langstrath at the head of Borrowdale?
Yes it was we were on the stonethwaite campsite we visited that area regular for quite a few years its a place of natural outstanding beauty as you will well know, i think you live in Cumbria.;)

knoxy said:
You had a better weekend than me trevor I spent it in the Jail

were you drunk and disorderly or should i not be asking why

Trevor ... Is it warden or warder? I always thought prison guards were warders... Just goes to show what I know! D'oh.

Nice Wheels!

Trevor, Where did you get your wheel trims from? I'm struggling to get some for less than £150 for my Merc 608 as it's got twin rear wheels.

ROCKIN

virgil said:
Trevor ... Is it warden or warder? I always thought prison guards were warders... Just goes to show what I know! D'oh.

It's actually Warden or Officer Virgil as a mate of mine is one at Littlehey in Cambridgeshire.

ROCKIN said:
Trevor, Where did you get your wheel trims from? I'm struggling to get some for less than £150 for my Merc 608 as it's got twin rear wheels.

ROCKIN
Sorry can't help you a lot on that one Rockin they where on the van when i bought it,all i do know is they came from Liverpool:(

virgil said:
I did not know either,look's like Billy knew that one Virg.

billy1000 said:
I only knew because my mate's one guys. Honest!!!!
sorry billy i was not implying anthing other than you knew the answer:D

Trevor said:
sorry billy i was not implying anthing other than you knew the answer:D

Didn't think you were mate.:) :) :) No offence taken. Just kidding around with my last comments.

billy1000 said:
Didn't think you were mate.:) :) :) No offence taken. Just kidding around with my last comments.
Where abouts are you at the moment just courious you dont have to tell me if you dont want to:)

Trevor said:
Where abouts are you at the moment just courious you dont have to tell me if you dont want to:)

At present I am in Bedfordshire just on my way to pick up my lad for a football match tonight at Huntingdon so just pulled over a while ago for a snack and got on here. Addictive isn't it? Where are you mate?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back