Where i was

sammclouis said:
looks great did you have fun,whos in the kon tiki :)
The kon tiki is one of my mates van, a few of my mates go there to fish and the walk around the lake is 2 mile lot of dog walkers as well shame they dont all clean up after there dogs but its still a good overnight spot.

Trevor said:
The kon tiki is one of my mates van, a few of my mates go there to fish and the walk around the lake is 2 mile lot of dog walkers as well shame they dont all clean up after there dogs but its still a good overnight spot.
if were up that way i will definately try this spot out,my boxer would love there too,iv put it on my list of places to visit,nice 1 :)

sammclouis said:
if were up that way i will definately try this spot out,my boxer would love there too,iv put it on my list of places to visit,nice 1 :)
Fantastic for the dog Sam but there are plenty more sites close to this one with big beaches and nice veiws look on the forum England Northumberland Amble.
I am going to list some more when i have time.:D

Trevor said:
Fantastic for the dog Sam but there are plenty more sites close to this one with big beaches and nice veiws look on the forum England Northumberland Amble.
I am going to list some more when i have time.:D
you sure know some neat spots trevor,look forward to seeing the rest,off out now.......later dude ha ha :D

sammclouis said:
you sure know some neat spots trevor,look forward to seeing the rest,off out now.......later dude ha ha :D
This is a pic of my old van at a good site near Amble next to Duridge bay Northumberland.

DSC00578.jpg

hillwalker said:
awrite trev, good weekend mate.
Hi Hilly,
I had a nice peacefull time mate thanks, weather could have been better but I had some sunshine wind and rain it was just good to be out there:D

Trevor said:
Hi Hilly,
I had a nice peacefull time mate thanks, weather could have been better but I had some sunshine wind and rain it was just good to be out there:D
i know what u mean mate. the weather does't bother me as long as ur away,anyway that's what the waterproofs are for .u cant beat it.:D :D

hillwalker said:
i know what u mean mate. the weather does't bother me as long as ur away,anyway that's what the waterproofs are for .u cant beat it.:D :D
What were you doing over the weekend Hilly.

Trevor said:
This is a pic of my old van at a good site near Amble next to Duridge bay Northumberland.

DSC00578.jpg
wow just get up in the morning and fall onto the beach,thats my idea of wild camping,its gorgeous there,wish i knew places nearer to my home like that x

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
wow just get up in the morning and fall onto the beach,thats my idea of wild camping,its gorgeous there,wish i new places nearer to my home like that x
My youngest daughter on a stone.
Places like this in the Lake District or do you only like coastal areas.
DSC01725.jpg

i do love coastal but really i love anywhere,where you have beautiful views,wake up in the wild and go for lovely walks with the dog,somewhere different......i also like to be somewhere where its pretty quiet,the place where your daughter is looks perfect :)

sammclouis said:
i do love coastal but really i love anywhere,where you have beautiful views,wake up in the wild and go for lovely walks with the dog,somewhere different......i also like to be somewhere where its pretty quiet,the place where your daughter is looks perfect :)
These Picks were taken near Keswick in the Borowdale fells fantastic place.
My wife and two of our friends the wife is on the right.

DSC01776.jpg

Last edited:
sammclouis said:
nice happy pic trevor :) :) :) :)
It was a realy good week end weather was ace, and we all had sticky toffee pudding and coffee:cool:

Trevor said:
It was a realy good week end weather was ace, and we all had sticky toffee pudding and coffee:cool:
ah man give me the most miserable weather,rain,snow the worst ever & i'd still be happy as long as i had my sticky toffee pudding ha ha :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back