WHERE ARE YOU.

I'm over here ya ijit, you no see me, get to spec savers :geek:

On a serious note, well done you and every other Tonka Truck driver that is working within their taco hours keep the countries wheels well oiled with various goods and equipment.

Do you think working to taco may change, Gordon?
Think it will have to happen as they are adjusting food delivery hours I believe

I’m sure I saw an article today saying that the EU were actively looking at ways of keeping essential deliveries on the move including looking at taco issues.

Howdale moor,another excellent day walking obviously keeping to myself. Got a feeling the army will be manning checkpoints soon. I don't know what's next.

There letting the irish drivers go over limit by a few hrs each shift,truck mot has been delayed for 3 mths.
Been in w/shop all day doing odds and ends to camper & typing cr-p on here.
Nothing strange in that i suppose .

I’m sure I saw an article today saying that the EU were actively looking at ways of keeping essential deliveries on the move including looking at taco issues.
Probably not so much of a problem if there are mainly lorries on the road.

Lots of taxies running around here,what are they doing picking folk up,good way to pass the virus on to others.

Just the two of us at home in a fairly isolated rural location so luckily not too much change to our lifestyle. Already missing seeing our kids and grandkids as we’ve been “social distancing” for a week now and I can’t visit my 102 year old dad in Fife. Problem will be food - plenty of stock at the moment but shop shelves are empty, tried booking on line delivery but no slots at all available for as far ahead as we can book so we’ll just have to hope that things calm down a bit. Serves me right for not panic buying!!!
Plenty of birds in our woods right now though if anybody has any good recipes?

Lots of taxies running around here,what are they doing picking folk up,good way to pass the virus on to others.

Many will close down Trev.

Taxis are used to get benefits kids to school, do airport runs for holidaymakers and massively to/from pubs and restaurants.

All of those are gone now.

Just had text message thru hour ago telling me I am in most vulnerable category and to stay at home for 12 weeks. That’s ok by me, loads of projects to do here and I have a reasonably big garden and greenhouse to escape into, nobody out front and nice view.

Gone to bed with a good book just now and typing this on my phone which only has one like button, no moody smilies :-(
I do like my smilies!

Chins up for the roughest rodeo ride ever.
We’ll get through it folks, stay safe & well! xx

Just had text message thru hour ago telling me I am in most vulnerable category and to stay at home for 12 weeks. That’s ok by me, loads of projects to do here and I have a reasonably big garden and greenhouse to escape into, nobody out front and nice view.

Gone to bed with a good book just now and typing this on my phone which only has one like button, no moody smilies :-(
I do like my smilies!

Chins up for the roughest rodeo ride ever.
We’ll get through it folks, stay safe & well! xx

Under virtual house arrest back in the Peak District. Nice new van stuck dropping pound notes on the front drive. At least we should be able to get out for a walk now that last weekends hordes have gone away. Waiting hopefully that our order of grow bags and seeds will turn up. We spent the last two years transforming our garden to be low maintenance to look after itself whilst on our travels... so now we’ve got to spend time in it...there’s nothing left to do.

I'm digging up some of the pathetic excuse for a lawn and growing extra veg, only problem is, I was slow in getting some manure and the local farm that used to give it for free has given it all away. Now, I can't even get to a garden centre to buy some.

I know, I'll get some off the telly, there's enough shite on there to grow a garden of Eden!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back