Where are you planning to go this bank holiday weekend.

Obanboy666

What are people's plans for this weekend ?
I don't usually bother as it tends to be extremely busy and being retired I go when the masses go back to work. My son has decided he would like a trip out so I'm off to the lakes Friday when he finishes work. Probably park up in the Theatre by the lake Carpark in Keswick late Friday then spend Saturday in the town. Sunday may head over to Eskdale.

Rutland for me.

Meet up with old friends (and new) and it's not too far.

sadly nowhere - having my rotator cuff surgery tomorrow and won't be going anywhere for a few weeks!

I believe there is some sort of shindig in Rutland, probably just a rumour but I'll run up there just in case.

Just had a long weekend, will be keeping it local this coming weekend, not only bank holiday, but half term as well.

Rutland for us watching the piromaniacs ( you know who you are Annie Sue ect )😂

The garage, then the drive, then the garage, then the.............

Fitting a new internal water tank/system and finishing off some of the minor snags on my self build - unless someone distracts me with beer.

We tend to stay wherever we are at Bank Holidays because the roads are a nightmare and places crowded - but we have the luxury of being retired and thus able to go to places when others don't.

We are off to the coast of Kent for a couple of weeks holiday didn't realise that it was half term week, oh well it'll be good to get away and try out some of the parking places beside the sea :fun:

I will be very busy delivering "VOTE LEAVE" leaflets so that people have something sensible to read over the holiday, or when they get back from holiday.

1st of June we are on our way to Dover to get the ferry sailing to Calais. Sleep over night in Calais and then slowly but surely in the direction of Switzerland via Germany and into Austria and turn around a little heading along the coast through France into Spain. Back in 3 months. Have a nice one you folks too. ☺☺

Nowhere as OH is going to Appleby and we don't go anywhere on a Bank Holiday as we usually go away mid week anyway when it's quite but in 2weeks time we will be going away for 12/14 days, but whatever everyone is doing I hope you have a good one. Tezza if I'd known you were cooking we could have come to visit. I do hope you have a better day tomorrow love

Am off

Heres hoping the weather picks up_Saturday pack the van and head off to Callander,then head for Tyndrum, if weathers decent stay at Glencoe,then head up to Fort William,if its sunny will stay in that area if not??head home !!:juggle:

I will be very busy delivering "VOTE LEAVE" leaflets so that people have something sensible to read over the holiday, or when they get back from holiday.

Do you know that if going to europe you will have to return every 2 weeks to collect pension etc if you leave,so if you have a home over there you are fecked.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back