Where are we actually welcome

Fazerloz

Where are we actually welcome. A question for the many that say they will just take their money where they are welcome. This is another greatly depressed area that is full of boarded up shops and in need of money. Cleethorpes and Grimsby. This proposal is for only 10 MHs max stay 48hrs. Another case of NIMBY even when their back yard requires a lot of maintenance.

Where are we actually welcome. A question for the many that say they will just take their money where they are welcome. This is another greatly depressed area that is full of boarded up shops and in need of money. Cleethorpes and Grimsby. This proposal is for only 10 MHs max stay 48hrs. Another case of NIMBY even when their back yard requires a lot of maintenance.

Looks as though we should be welcome, except in the case of the railway operators. Be nice if they were to lay on full services rather than just cassette emptying.

Sounds very odd, you would think they would be delighted to have potential customers on their doorstep.
It seems the country is full of whingers, last week Cornwall's tourism bosses where bemoaning that people where selling up their Airbnb's, not long ago the complaints where of too many Airbnb's and locals not having anywhere to live.

If I went there for a stopover, I would end up greatly depressed. Nice of them to think of us though.

Liz and I used to go out for a drive in the middle of the night, she worked 7 days so our only chance, we ended up in Grimsby one night, we were stuck going round and round trying to escape the place no sat nav and the signs were terrible not been back since so can't comment on the place.

Not been to Cleethorpes since they shut down the bit motorhomes used to park on down near the old amusement park, just before the big holiday park

I think that's where I went and it was so noisy I moved. First the classic cars cruised round with their musical horns then the moped riders started!!! Would not goback.

Back