Where’s that Betty Ford clinic

rugbyken

Gypsy market tomorrow have we got to have a reason for going out 🤪 just had two types of pork black pork??? Lovely 4F34D9A3-25A1-4F84-B65F-6BE2422B358D.jpg

Black pork

Hi Ken, we've just been out and had black pork spare ribs and were absolutely the best :tongue: at Louis de Prego probably just down the road from where you were? We are going to gypsy market tomorrow , one good reason, chicken Piri Piri comes to mind .... Guess we'll see you there....

lee & i are parked up at the bar about 600 yds town side beyond the market

Morning all.
That photo was taken before the Figo and Liquor Bierão arrived.

Please don't shout...
Thankyou .

I can smell the smoke...... They are firing up the BBQ s.

I think Ken quite enjoyed the Figo.

I hope he has brought his running shoes.

Last edited:
Hi Ken, we've just been out and had black pork spare ribs and were absolutely the best :tongue: at Louis de Prego probably just down the road from where you were? We are going to gypsy market tomorrow , one good reason, chicken Piri Piri comes to mind .... Guess we'll see you there....

Careful, Gary.
I haven't told them about Prego. Their two motorhomes would block the carpark and they'd probably stay all winter!

Another East Algarve mini meet, At Santa Catarina market.

4 units attended :
Lee& Linda.
Rugby Ken
Harleyboy Gaz.
Pauljenny.

We played the Portuguese version of I'm a Celebrity...
The Bush tucker trial"
The contestants were forced to sit in the sunshine, surrounded by noisy, boozy locals.
They were given lumps of chili sauce coated BBQ chicken and strips of similarly treated belly pork.
They had to eat this with their fingers,using a slice of peasant bread as a plate and sauce mopper upper.
They were forced to drink strange wines.

They all passed the test.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back