What is this connector called

Kontiki

Want a few of these connectors but can't find any & don't know what they are called, tried integral Male female bullet connector but not getting anything.

1578835165942_1578835163482__20200112_130213.JPG

I do not know the name but it is often used to connect small solar panels to a battery (To maintain them)
There is a matching unit with Crocodile clips.
The clips are Red and Black the idea being to make sure it is connected with the correct polarity

Thanks got something to search for now, finding lots with SAE 2 pin connector.

Ed I had a bag with dozens in Cleared my workshop and store room out last summer I had 3 8 ton skips and still a lot to go I have just been to check to makes sure I did not keep any....alas no.

Alf
Thanks got something to search for now, finding lots with SAE 2 pin connector.

Trev. I know the feeling I have just been looking for a Knob for a glass oven door I now need to have a sit down and clean my glasses 🧐

Alf

I was going to type something but on second thoughts.😛

• Funny
Reactions: R0B
I've been a member on here since 2004 & have nearly always found somebody willing to offer info or advice. Let's face it nobody knows everything (although some might think they do) but between us all we pretty much cover most things. Thanks again Alf & everybody else who replied.

Thanks already sorted now, I had tried all types of search terms but just couldn't find them. Almost like me searching high & low for my glasses only to be told I'm wearing them.

Thanks already sorted now, I had tried all types of search terms but just couldn't find them. Almost like me searching high & low for my glasses only to be told I'm wearing them.

Done that a few times.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back