What are our chances?

Clunegapyears

Journey Crete to UK booked, leaving Crete 27th April. If France or Italy turn red we will have to postpone... so what are our chances????

I know Labour is calling for France to go onto the Red list, but Boris did say we can't put the world on the list and France is the major freight route, so we've taken a gamble and booked. Only a small risk as all crossings are fully transferable.

New here, 4 people landed in Dublin Irish republic and 3 bunked of from the hotel but only one caught by police so far, time aircraft flights were banned.

Its quite a long journey. What would happen if they turned red when your halfway across Italy or France? I would prefer to stay in Crete but I presume you have to come home now because of the 90 days rule anyway from Brexit?

Its quite a long journey. What would happen if they turned red when your halfway across Italy or France? I would prefer to stay in Crete but I presume you have to come home now because of the 90 days rule anyway from Brexit?
Brexit doesn't apply to these very lucky people.

Unless it’s essential to make the journey there are plenty of reasons not to, from becoming infected to carrying infection to the inconvenience of the disruption if one of the countries go red. If it is essential then good luck. Link

Good luck....As you will be tested at least three times ( twice during isolation in UK ) the risk to others seems pretty minimal. Risk to you is your business, and will, I am sure, have been well considered.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back