What a hoot

Nabsim

Just had to share the news, I have been in stitches for half an hour now watching his video.

Will say I don’t watch him normally put it popped up in my news feed on YouTube.

Gadget John has bought a generator to keep his onboard battery’s and power banks topped up over Winter. All the rubbish that he used to spout against them and now he is trying to justify it against running two van engines.

I have known for a long time that a genny is a better option than that but to see this about face has made my day 😂😂😂

It’s been many years (about 2004) I owned a Hymer S820 and I had fitted an Italian made generator running on LPG and fitted underfloor at the rear ,it switched itself on when the batteries dropped below a certain number and ran for about 20 minutes to recharge the batteries, worked really well ,fitted in Birmingham but cann’t remember name or gennie name for that matter. My point is this conversation has been running for 20 years and still 2 sides to the argument for or against.

Just had to share the news, I have been in stitches for half an hour now watching his video.

Will say I don’t watch him normally put it popped up in my news feed on YouTube.

Gadget John has bought a generator to keep his onboard battery’s and power banks topped up over Winter. All the rubbish that he used to spout against them and now he is trying to justify it against running two van engines.

I have known for a long time that a genny is a better option than that but to see this about face has made my day 😂😂😂
I watched the video last night.
There are a few reasonable and valid points made in the video, but doesn't quite make sense :)
I don't comment on his videos as I tried a dialog once about something he did and the point was refuted without delay as it didn't match what he had already decided was right :D

I've always thought a generator was a perfectly valid option to have. I just found I never used the one I bought (when I had the gasless camper) - but not really a winter camper so bit of a pointless purchase :(

When LPG was more easily available I considered a LPG Genny but not anymore

NOW the clever lead that allows you to use EV charging points would seem the best bet in Winter
Aires with paid for EHU as well

When LPG was more easily available I considered a LPG Genny but not anymore

NOW the clever lead that allows you to use EV charging points would seem the best bet in Winter
Aires with paid for EHU as well
The Juicy Brucie.
Bruce was at my place a couple of weeks ago doing a bit of work on my van, and he told me that he just can't keep up with demand for it.

I watched the video last night.
There are a few reasonable and valid points made in the video, but doesn't quite make sense :)
I don't comment on his videos as I tried a dialog once about something he did and the point was refuted without delay as it didn't match what he had already decided was right :D

I've always thought a generator was a perfectly valid option to have. I just found I never used the one I bought (when I had the gasless camper) - but not really a winter camper so bit of a pointless purchase :(
As you know, I run a genny and have no problem at all with anyone running them if they are sensible. It’s the fact he was vehemently anti-generator before and now he is making a video to justify them. Think if I was him and needed one I would have just bought one and kept quiet.
There was lots wrong in the video and I wasn’t going to post the link, it was just so funny to me 😂😂

The Juicy Brucie.
Bruce was at my place a couple of weeks ago doing a bit of work on my van, and he told me that he just can't keep up with demand for it.
Now that is what I would have expected and YouTubers to do

The only one who deserves his place on You Tube is the boy Stewart at vanology conversion's. His videos are first class and what a clever guy. I’m really impressed by the way he dose stuff. If I was getting a van converted he’d be my number one.

The only one who deserves his place on You Tube is the boy Stewart at vanology conversion's. His videos are first class and what a clever guy. I’m really impressed by the way he dose stuff. If I was getting a van converted he’d be my number one.
Yes I like the vanology ones as well

I was thinking "never heard of him", so I did a search and saw his face... aha ... Stewart Ruck. There's tidy :)

I was thinking "never heard of him", so I did a search and saw his face... aha ... Stewart Ruck. There's tidy :)
Stuart I think.
Yes, he's putting some nice vans together now.
I was somewhat bemused a couple of years ago when he built himself a five-berth van conversion. It was never going to work for him, three kids in three coffin-like compartments beneath a double bed(!), and it didn't last long as it transpires.
Now they're looking for ever bigger mohos!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back