West Highlands

zeezee16

Hi all,
we are having 2 weeks holiday in N W scotland, the first 2 weeks in July. Is there anyone else planning a similar trip, the same weeks.
We have booked a couple of campsites, 2 days on each, to recharge both the van batteries, and ours, the rest will be wilding, very close to the sea, as I intend living off fresh fish for a couple of weeks.(hope there's a curry house somewhere incase I dont catch much).
2 days in Gairloch, and 2 days in Fort William.
If anyone's interested, I will buy the first couple of pints.(bloody hell, what am I saying).
Cheers, Pete.

A little early for us Pete, but you never know, with a couple of pints on offer;) Just keep looking over your shoulder, or rear view!:D
Have a great trip.

Happy Camping:)

we will be that way early june.
i'll try & level some of the hills for you if you wish.
i can but try.
tony

hi zee zee saw you as i was going into jimmy today at 11am ish you were on your way out of hosp grounds

i'm off up there on friday trying to get to the isle of mull will try and do a blog when i get back and post pics if possible.:)

A little early for us Pete, but you never know, with a couple of pints on offer;) Just keep looking over your shoulder, or rear view!:D
Have a great trip.

Happy Camping:)

I dont look back, too many tight bends in front.
Cheers, Pete

we will be that way early june.
i'll try & level some of the hills for you if you wish.
i can but try.
tony

Hi Tony,
not bothered about hills, there's always the downward run to look forward to, (if your brakes are good).
I delivered all over S.Ire. until November last year, hows the waterford bypas going, it must be nearly done now.
Cheers, Pete

i'm off up there on friday trying to get to the isle of mull will try and do a blog when i get back and post pics if possible.:)

Looking forward to the pics, make a note af any good wild camping areas, always good fot future reference. Have a good holiday.
Cheers, Pete

Hi Tony,
not bothered about hills, there's always the downward run to look forward to, (if your brakes are good).
I delivered all over S.Ire. until November last year, hows the waterford bypas going, it must be nearly done now.
Cheers, Pete

hi pete. the waterford bypass is going well, should be open later this year or next year.
if it had not been started before this reccession god knows when it would be done.
a number of bypas's are put on hold including a new bridge & bypass for new ross in co wexford.
tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back