weekend

robert b

were of to scarborough on friday . booked on to a site to test new van out and have a long rest .only hope weather not to bad .going on to crows nest not to expensive 15quid a night with elec hook up .

were of to scarborough on friday . booked on to a site to test new van out and have a long rest .only hope weather not to bad .going on to crows nest not to expensive 15quid a night with elec hook up .

Not been to scarborough for 5 years:eek: any pics of your new van

for some reason i cant upload pics taken from my camera the site keeps saying there to big . but new motor home is a compass drifter 1.9 diesel turbo think i will have to get a more modern camera

for some reason i cant upload pics taken from my camera the site keeps saying there to big . but new motor home is a compass drifter 1.9 diesel turbo think i will have to get a more modern camera
Felicitations, and have a nice (and dry) time :)
To upload photo's try to download them first in 'Photobucket' or 'Picasa' and than post them uphere (I had the same problem but now it works (now and then :cool:))
Yours

Weekend

Never stayed at crows nest been past look a good site,local pub about 100 yards outside campsite hic:eek:Site is at Gristhorpe bay area about 4 miles from town centre as you probably know parking is a problem for motorhomes/campers in Scarborough easier to use public transport i find,enjoy your weekend in the new van.Andy:

i no scarborough very well go fishing on north bay a lot never wild camped there yet i park on marine drive its 150 an hour to park but worth it i mostly fish beach at night . as its quieter then. and i have camped at crows nest when i had caravan its a good clean site and safe for children

i no scarborough very well go fishing on north bay a lot never wild camped there yet i park on marine drive its 150 an hour to park but worth it i mostly fish beach at night . as its quieter then. and i have camped at crows nest when i had caravan its a good clean site and safe for children

ye we usually pay £6 for a 24 hour ticket seems a lot but got to be cheaper than on a site :)

theres always a lot of campers on marine drive its a very popular place theres a place at filey what is good its filey brigg camping park you can go straight through the site and park on the cliff top. you get a parking ticket on way in.

our girt likes her shopping and Scarborough is the best place around there for that
keeps her busy leaves me to do what i want then :D

same with me i get on pier and do a bit fishing .and let her do what she pleases.we some times drive over in the car just to get out of leeds for a while besides the dog loves the sea .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back