WC on Corrie

yorkieowl

Come on then own up whose campervan has just been on Corrie? Just before Mary jumps out of it you can see the big green W window sticker on the side window at the back. Fame at last, always wanted to be on Corrie and a darned campervans beaten me to it. :lol-053::D

Tonights 8.30pm episode 5.42mins in.

Last edited:
Flamin eck Sue, Ah, but does anyone, apart from you obviously, watch that bilge
I've just heard that Minnie Cauldwell has died

Nicked from the dark side

Ooh Oppy wash your mouth out ;) Old habits die hard, I dont bother with any other soaps, or much tv, but Corrie I still hate to miss it. :eek::eek::eek::lol-053::lol-053:

Ooh Oppy wash your mouth out ;) Old habits die hard, I dont bother with any other soaps, or much tv, but Corrie I still hate to miss it. :eek::eek::eek::lol-053::lol-053:

Whilst I agree with the "old habits" thing (which explains my blindness !!), but surely after Florrie Lindley was killed everything kinda went downhill. Incidentally, Pat Phoenix was a neighbour of a friend of ours down by the Gunn Inn (yes 2 n's)

I'm not a Corrie watcher either, so missed it. At one time if ads used a camper they were always veedubs, but recently i've noticed three ads with motorhomes in, what's going on? We're going to be overrun with them.;)

Come on then own up whose campervan has just been on Corrie? Just before Mary jumps out of it you can see the big green W window sticker on the side window at the back. Fame at last, always wanted to be on Corrie and a darned campervans beaten me to it. :lol-053::D

Tonights 8.30pm episode 5.42mins in.

Watch the next epos she may get gassed.:scared:

Flamin eck Sue, Ah, but does anyone, apart from you obviously, watch that bilge
I've just heard that Minnie Cauldwell has died

Nicked from the dark side

Died Minnie did she find her cat went missing last time I watched it

Screenshot 2019-09-03 04:57:38.png spot the sticker then

I wouldn't watch that rubbish . BUT have you ever noticed the Sets they use. It is new and put together by craftsmen the finish is perfect in every aspect , no weeds, missing tiles. broken panes, missing pointing. Not at all like I would expect from a crap area in rear of Manchester low life area , as it is depicted to be. It could at least be lifelike. All the other soaps seem to be the same Emerdale is a perfect village, so god they run bus trips to visit. EastEnders is upmarket and good nick area!!!!!!!!!. They expect people to think it is lifelike??????????????????

I wouldn't watch that rubbish . BUT have you ever noticed the Sets they use. It is new and put together by craftsmen the finish is perfect in every aspect , no weeds, missing tiles. broken panes, missing pointing. Not at all like I would expect from a crap area in rear of Manchester low life area , as it is depicted to be. It could at least be lifelike. All the other soaps seem to be the same Emerdale is a perfect village, so god they run bus trips to visit. EastEnders is upmarket and good nick area!!!!!!!!!. They expect people to think it is lifelike??????????????????

All this set craftsmanship began about the time Polish builders started migrating here? They're to blame!

i wouldn't watch that rubbish . But have you ever noticed the sets they use. It is new and put together by craftsmen the finish is perfect in every aspect , no weeds, missing tiles. Broken panes, missing pointing. Not at all like i would expect from a crap area in rear of manchester low life area , as it is depicted to be. It could at least be lifelike. All the other soaps seem to be the same emerdale is a perfect village, so god they run bus trips to visit. Eastenders is upmarket and good nick area!!!!!!!!!. They expect people to think it is lifelike??????????????????

so what are you trying to say,can you be a bit more explicit?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back