Waves And Winds And Waves

Polly

Hi
I'm back
I bet you didn't know I had gone anywhere!!!!!!

I travelled down to Mid Wales last tuesday in all that wind (Gales)
I had to hold onto my steering wheel a few times. I was a little sh-- sc--- at times. Some wagons don't give a dam.
Had to stop my waving now and again due to not having 3 hands.
I have thought about wearing a brightly coloured glove so you all can see me.
I have learnt to use my left hand to make sure you can see it through the windowscreen.
i am also thinking about a dummy (no rude comments please) of some kind sat in the passenger seat with a big bright hand in the waving postion .
I do have a pink wavy hand on the dashboard but I have not managed to secure it proper.
Oh I had a lovely time at Mid Wales and a good journey home and plenty of waves.
Thursday I am off to Clitheroe for Easter with the C&CC
sorry not wild camping yet but i live in hope one day

Nice post,Polly you're always good for a laugh, good to hear you're getting out and about, Have a happy easter and keep posting:)

At least you get waved at, Polly. We have a small camper and you can only tell we are a camper by the awning on the side. When we had a vw we used to waved at,but not now:(.

So if you see a little blue HiAce with a silver awning on the side give us a wave, you never know it might be us.

Sounds like you had a bracing,but an enjoyable time Polly, good for you.:)

At least you get waved at, Polly. We have a small camper and you can only tell we are a camper by the awning on the side. When we had a vw we used to waved at,but not now:(.

So if you see a little blue HiAce with a silver awning on the side give us a wave, you never know it might be us.

Sounds like you had a bracing,but an enjoyable time Polly, good for you.:)

You're right Louby,since I changed from campervan to motorhome ,I get everyone waving at me, and I'm only off to work and back, but don't worry ,I know a campervan when I see one and if you passed me you would certainly get a big wave:D

Whenever I have been out in Merlin I have never been waved at .

Is it because they know I am a grumpy buggar ?

Steve

We have a white hiace and don't get many waves either. Think we look like an ordinary van from front. Got a wheel on front so maybe a wheel cover might do the trick. Not sure what we should put on it???

We have a white hiace and don't get many waves either. Think we look like an ordinary van from front. Got a wheel on front so maybe a wheel cover might do the trick. Not sure what we should put on it???

How about a window visor(shade) saying 'wave! or else'.:eek:
Louby

Whenever I have been out in Merlin I have never been waved at .

Is it because they know I am a grumpy buggar ?

Steve

Surely not, Steve. How would they know :rolleyes: Unless you give them the salute.
Louby

drive a vw..... never a shortage of waves from motorhomes, vans, cars, kids, cows, sheep etc etc

jed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back