Water Bottles

GreggBear

Just wondering if anyone could help with my search. I'm looking for a couple of empty water cooler bottles, the ones you see upside down on top of the office type water coolers. I can only find new ones & they are cost prohibitive, someone may have a couple of empties lying around, or maybe know where I could look? Thanks in advance for any ideas.....

Not really, I intend to use the larger bottles with a rechargeable electric tap setup fitted to the neck...

Are the water cooler bottles returnable for refilling? If they are this might account for their rarity.

I think they are reused. Really got to be water cooler bottles I think ...

My daughter used to work for a supplier of these.

They are returned to the company and sterilised for re-use. Once they start looking shabby they are destroyed.

Bloody awkward shape for in a vehicle....
I'd go for the 20l ex military water Jerry cans any day of the week

Tough and solid black to prevent aleal growth.

Screenshot_20210804-225257_eBay.jpg

Easier to fit in spaces and handle etc

Bit more affordable, but as the ad says, disposable, which is fine but they don't have the strength of the reusable bottles. Don't think they would last long in the role I have in mind....

Starting to look like another 'brilliant idea' of mine. Don't particularly need or want to start buying water containers as I already have on board tanks in the bus, it was just an idea I had for another application. I'll just keep buying the 500ml bottles in packs for now & keep my eyes open for a cooler bottle. Thanks anyway for all your suggestions.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back