watch out in dorset this month

t&s

the police are using cameras this month coming ,feb, to check if your no plate is of regulation size and will prossicute and impound vehilce also a
£ 1000 fine.
again if the no plate is ilegal the m .o. t . is ilegal and so that means no insurance ect .
i know that there are very few vans without the regulation plates but personalised no plates without the correct spacings are also included in this purge in dorset so beware! see dorset police web site for proper details.

Good. I'm fed up with being unable to read a number plate because it has stupid lettering and/or spacings on it. My friend, who has an MOT garage, fails them as soon as they appear for test
Well done Dorset Police

Good. I'm fed up with being unable to read a number plate because it has stupid lettering and/or spacings on it. My friend, who has an MOT garage, fails them as soon as they appear for test
Well done Dorset Police
I agree that some reg. plates in italics are unreadable
and should be dealt with
but I think wrong spacing can make them
easier to remember, like
mario ------MAR 10
colin-------COL 1N
and a good one I saw recently
driven by an arab gent
nassir-----NAS 51R

and should be dealt with
easier to remember, like
mario ------MAR 10
colin-------COL 1N
driven by an arab gent
nassir-----NAS 51R

Dorset Police have one N1 CKU:D

dorset number plates

I also hear that they have

F1 NEU and M15 ERY

any more suggestions out there!!!

Jon

and should be dealt with
easier to remember, like
mario ------MAR 10
colin-------COL 1N
driven by an arab gent
nassir-----NAS 51R
i agree but i cannot get the one i want and the cost is more than my pension will be to get it

My friend has a good one:

B16 EST (Bigest - he has altered the 6 to look like a G. And he also carries a spare pair of plates with the correct letters for the MOT, and for use in Dorset :p)

I've also seen one around Cambs area:

PEN 15 (I'll leave you to arrange the letters on that one!)

My friend has a good one:

B16 EST (Bigest - he has altered the 6 to look like a G. And he also carries a spare pair of plates with the correct letters for the MOT, and for use in Dorset :p)

I've also seen one around Cambs area:

PEN 15 (I'll leave you to arrange the letters on that one!)

Suggestion for your B16 EST chap - don't let him get caught with two sets of plates. The Police take an extraordinarily grim view of that and he will be lead away to have his bits cut off

number plates

:eek: theres one knocking about wigan w1 gan also lex 1s reads wigan and lexis

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back