WARNING: NC500 Idiots at work

Poacher

Saw this on line this afternoon. This has been covered many times before but this article is evidence of the type of behaviour that brings us harsh criticism.

Even the most unreasoning motorhome critics can will see that these guys are wind up merchants with no conscience .

From their YouTube page....

Screenshot_20201118-175653_YouTube.jpg

Unfortunately it’s also made the newspapers up here which has reignited all the anti-motorhome sentiment just as it was dying down. The guys responsible said they made a video for entertainment and it shouldn’t be taken at face value!!

This has the feel of a wind up, but sadly there are weak minded people out there, who, because of their lack of knowledge/ignorance/inexperience would be inclined to believe this behaviour to be normal.
It is also an absolute gift to anti Motorhome campaigners.

It would also give "anti motor homers" an idea on how to wind people up. Just hire one.

Shameful behaviour, no excuse good enough for this outrageous behaviour which will only serve to do decent banners an injustice. Hopefully the book will be thrown at these idiots, if only to deter other idiots from "entertaining" us....

Shut the borders, send all the "white slugs on wheels " back accross the border where they belong, along with thier p*sh and sh*te, if you cannot respect out beautiful country keep the feck out of it.
Yorkshire feckers, I might have known!
seamus, trying very hard to get angry :poop::poop::poop:

Shut the borders, send all the "white slugs on wheels " back accross the border where they belong, along with thier p*sh and sh*te, if you cannot respect out beautiful country keep the feck out of it.
Flamin eck. who took the screws out and opened the blasted lid and let him out 😱😱😱

Eloquently put Seamus.

Admit it, you've been having elocution lessons haven't you? :giggle:

Thing is Ron, I was reading just last week that continental aires were being discussed for the '500'. That'll be that fecked then.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back