Warning Low flying bridge........

A town north of Le Mans with low bridges - wonder where that could be :lol-053::lol-053:

This happend to me when I was about 8 years old our school bus got a new driver and he used a different route.he cleaned the whole top deck right of bus luckily nobody was killed.some kids where badly hurt when I seen this photo it made me cringe but looks like nobody got hurt van and bridge can be fixed just hope it dosent rain for them. Wales can use it for there open top bus if the win.

That is poor that, because Sat Nav does keep you on the main road, but high vehicles have to go around the overhead roundabouts, I only spotted the swinging yellow height barriers at the last minute and swerved into the side lanes, that height barrier was well battered so must have been taken out other wise they would have hit it.

yet another one dont tall carolas this wassat her favourite spot
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/another-group-welsh-fans-way-11458210#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$2

And not a moments thought about the poor owners of the van

its to be hoped they have taken full insurance waviour or whatever its called out with the hire company ,or there in for a massive bill for the repairs .also i doubt there deposit will be returned ,wonder how much that was on top of the hire charges . looks like its going to be one hell of an expensive trip . i hired a merc pannel van a couple of years ago and ended up putting a dent in the sliding door with my hand when closing it clumsily seems like mercedes make there vans out of the thinnest metal they can find ,real tinny thing it was , lost my deposit had to pay the exess on the insurance cost me a couple of hundred quid all together in the end for a small dent they probably never had repaired in the end ,and i filled the tank up with diesel to return it ,may as well have had a bit of fun with the van and clobbered it properly wouldent have cost me any more .

This happend to me when I was about 8 years old our school bus got a new driver and he used a different route.he cleaned the whole top deck right of bus luckily nobody was killed.some kids where badly hurt when I seen this photo it made me cringe but looks like nobody got hurt van and bridge can be fixed just hope it dosent rain for them. Wales can use it for there open top bus if the win.
Glad you said IF,!!

it's tWelsh

Just like the Welsh / Wales ups and downs. there on a up today:rolleyes2:
If its not up hill, Its down hill. One day it's sunny the tits it's wet.
Is the Best bit about Wales it free to leave?
There pay to go home if they take the lowerd mh!!!!!:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back