WANTED small propane bottle with handle

l77 tuf

the 4.5kg i think no bothered about the make as i fill myself just need the little bottle with the handle got to be propane i will collect if close to manchester

If you get no other offers go down to your local tip, some give then away free, some make a small charge, ours has every size and colour you can think of!!

the 4.5kg i think no bothered about the make as i fill myself just need the little bottle with the handle got to be propane i will collect if close to manchester

I've got one in Gloucester :(

I think that technically you should be able to take any size empty bottle into a gas supplier and swap it for a different empty one. Of course you need an empty bottle first :)

Join your local freecycle group MANCHESTER FREECYCLE free to join & just post what you are after. There are often LPG cylinders on these sites I asked for one on our local Wrexham group & had a few offers. I got one of the small calor ones & used it to trade it in for one of the 6 kg calorlite ones with a built in gauge (not possible now as you can only exchange a 6 kg one for the new calorlite)

just signed up to that thanks for advice looks like a good site to exchange goods

Freecycle is a great idea, some of the stuff I've had given us-
a double hotplate cooker (we take this for when we get a hookup)
a freeview box with hard disc recorder (just so happens this will work off 12 volts :))
Paving slabs
Load of scraps of wood (some guy moving house was grateful to have a hand shifting it & I found it handy as I was doing a self build camper at the time)
A propane bottle
A wheelchair for the mother in law

Some stuff I've given away a sewing machine, knitting machine with all the bits, about a dozen suitcases we had, roof racks.

diggdeep

tryyour local recy center or tip i get eny ty free

we have found 2 now thanks and my filling adaptor has arrived so its all good thanks for info

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back