Wanted silver screens

molly 2

Wanted silver screens for 2014 Peugeot boxer with post 2012 Remis blinds .

Last edited:
Thanks lusty ,must be from a post 2012 with Remis blinds .

Lusty,s should be the right ons for you as the x250 goes up to present vans, and the remiss blinds are internal so doesn't make any difference to the external blinds. £50 is a bargain

It does make a difference with Remis blinds, the part that goes over the door has to be much larger to accommodate the thickness of the blinds. Just been through the painfull experience of buying external blinds for my 2012 X250. Look on eBay and if you see that 'almur' has some used blinds for sale he is the bees knees. I have bought from him a couple of times. Straight, honest and helpful.

It does make a difference with Remis blinds, the part that goes over the door has to be much larger to accommodate the thickness of the blinds. Just been through the painfull experience of buying external blinds for my 2012 X250. Look on eBay and if you see that 'almur' has some used blinds for sale he is the bees knees. I have bought from him a couple of times. Straight, honest and helpful.
Correct the thick Remis blinds were fitted from about 2012 .

Checked with silver screens they do a service where you send the 2 side panels to them and they sew in 2 new wider corners for 30 pounds or if you are any good with sewing machine or needle you could easily do it yourself

Checked with silver screens they do a service where you send the 2 side panels to them and they sew in 2 new wider corners for 30 pounds or if you are any good with sewing machine or needle you could easily do it yourself

I cut up the centre of inner flap hemmed them up and sowed on 2 velcro strips to each side to allow for the extra thickness of door works OK

The ones I bought from Taylormade has velcro diagonally on the inner flap so it is adjustable for inner blinds or not.

Silver screens

Are you still looking for blinds i have a set off my 2012 ducato with remis blinds. I.m a bit new to this site 07803833683

Take the Remis blinds off as they are crap anyway, only used ours a few times as I couldn't be bothered with messing around with them, we always used the silverscreens .
Silverstein great in winter , reserve judgment for Remis in summer .

I have Remis good for privacy but in summer they still leave a lot of heat into van unlike external

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back